World of Warcraft Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Imistyou's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Account

Hey there everyone,

It has come to my senses that real life is taking over and have more important things ahead of me in the very near future. I am currently looking for a buyer for my world of warcraft account. I have about 10k achievement points, 8 level 100's Most which are geared for Heroic HFC Others are geared for pvp. TCG mounts, including Spectral tiger, Ghastly charger, Crimson DC, a ton of unique pets, and the game time is set to end 8/25/15. I no longer wish to play the game due to real life issues ahead of me currently. If you're interested in purchasing my account, please let me know. I'm looking to sell the account for $2150 or best offer.. Multiple level 90's on different realms. Feel free to armory my main character in world of warcraft. Level 100 Gnome Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Multiple Feats of Strengths, AOTC's etc... If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!
    I am the original owner to this account. The link provided can show you various mounts, battle pets, achievements, feats of strength and much more. If you have any other concerns or questions about the account please shoot me a private message so that we can discuss further!

Purchases will be made through Skype/paypal
    Last edited by Imistyou; 08-25-2015 at 07:16 AM.

World of Warcraft Account