MMOVIGI || Private Servers Power LvL 100% Hand Services Professional Team Fast !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Noviusprice's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOVIGI || Private Servers Power LvL 100% Hand Services Professional Team Fast !!

Hello everyone!

We at MMOVigi focus on making your ingame life easier,be it with providing you with our hand farmed gold and items or very quick power leveling and other custom services.

All our gold and items are hand farmed,we never use bots, and so far we have sold gold to over 700 happy and satisfied customers and nobody got banned yet.Our method of gold trading is so far 100% succesfull and we intend on keeping it this way!

We have a great power leveling team which will make sure that your character will achieve the desired level in practicly no time.

The leveling is done through questing and grinding,which ensures that the customer will also receive a healthy amount of gold and valuables and a character in great condition that will be ready to do further content without any difficulties.

All the valuable items that we receive during the leveling process will,of course,stay on the character.

In addition to our gold and leveling services,we also provide custom services such as leveling professions,PvP rank 1-6,AV reputation grind,various quests such as MC/Onyxia or Paladin/Warlock mount quest or the Mage water quest.

You will be able to keep track of your orders at all times through our advanced website live chat system or you can simply send me a question on skype and I will reply to you ASAP with as much details as possible.

Our trading experience goes back to 2006 and we have always stood for high quality service and goods!

Payment Method: Paypal/Skrill/Wmz/Bitcoin/G2A Pay

Contact Information:
    Skype [email protected]

To add me : Use the Skype button below to add me, or sent me a private message with your skype.
    When i add you : I always sent a Private Message before i contact you.

Power Leveling Terms

- Leveling is done by hand
    - If the account gets banned during leveling, i will compensate you 100% refund.
    Last edited by Noviusprice; 11-26-2019 at 01:37 PM.

MMOVIGI || Private Servers Power LvL 100% Hand Services Professional Team Fast !!
    mimez32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AMAZING SERVICE ! Completed very quickly, easy to communicate with during the power leveling, perfect experience !

Br4inworm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in your service. Please PM me your prices and time for 1-60.

Is there any difference in Char? Did not decide yet if Mage or Shadow Priest.

Thanks!

dale113's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He leveled my Shammy from 60 to 68 very fast,great service and will definitely use him again in the future!

anuftw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!!

Just got my rogue leveled from 1 to 60 in 2 weeks...Novius kept me up to date always and I couldn't ask for a better deal...Cheers!

Gemi's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can trust this seller, working with him for lots of deals, always going well. 100% trustable company.