WTS HFC and Challenge Mode Boosts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Carebearstare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS HFC and Challenge Mode Boosts!

- Have you always wanted that rare title but your raid group or guild can't get it?
    - Would you love to ride around on your very own rare end game mount?
    - Do you want to be the slayer of dragons?
    - Are you an achievement nerd but just don't have the motivated group?
    - Some shiny purples calling your name and you just can't get them?

Well now is your chance, <Lethal> sells all of these things in game. We also sell a variety of other runs, achievements, mounts, and items. Below is a list of all of those multiple things. The best way to start the process is to add lethalwowsales on skype. We will set up a time and place for you to be on and ready to go. Have the payment ready, and online at the time slot you were alotted. Payment will be expected in full before we complete whatever it is you are buying. There are no questions at all about this policy.

HFC Pricing

Normal HFC Clear - 250k. (Includes all Loot and BOEs)
    Heroic HFC Clear - 500k gold. (Includes all Loot)

Challenge Mode Pricing

Self play 8/8 gold CM - 250k

Pilot 8/8 gold CM - 200k (recomended due to the speed of which we can complete)

You will need to contact us about the meta mount achievements.

If there is anything else you wish to purchase just ask us, we can accomodate.

Skype if you have any questions - lethalwowsales

Q&A

Q1. Do you accept server transfer buyers? If you do, do you accept any other forms of payment to overcome the gold cap instituted for server transfers?

A1. Yes we welcome server transfer buyers. We do accept alternative forms of payment. Just add lethalwowsales to skype as we do not discuss these details in game.

Q2. What is the best way to get all of this started or to get a sale?

A2. Add lethalwowsales on skype

Q3. I really don't like giving you my gold before I get my stuff, what if you ninja it and kick me!?

A3. That concern is completely understandable. But we also would be uncomfortable killing the boss you want or giving you the item and you left without paying us. You are in the position to have to trust us to deliver on our promise. The GM's would also intervene if we broke the deal, so rest assured. We have a very positive track record of making people happy so don't worry

Q4. Some other guild is selling what you are for cheaper, do you price match?

A4. This is not walmart, we will not match competitor's prices. If they are cheaper why are you looking at us to buy from? The answer is because we will deliver it better than they will. They may not kill the boss as quickly or easily.

Q5. What if there is something I want that you don't have listed?

A5. Just ask us and I'm sure we can accomodate you, we are always open to selling new things. These are just the things the masses want normally.

Q6. What if I cannot show up for the time that I was scheduled?

A6. We need at least 24 hour notice to your time, or else I will have wasted all of the time for the people involved, and they won't be happy about that. If you don't give us notice and flake, we will be inclined not to help you anymore.

Q7. So how does pricing work if I am buying things individually? ex. I only need loot off 1 boss and don't want a full run.

A7. You would need to talk to us about pricing for the boss kill, then IF your loot drops you would pay to get it.

Q8. Do you bring other buyers in and would they compete against me for my gear?

A8. We do bring multiple buyers sometimes but they will not be competing for your gear. In other words we would bring a plate DPS and a caster DPS, so there would be no issues.

Q9. Why should I purchase the package deal instead of individually?

A9. The package deal has discounts built in for buying the whole run. You could get lucky and get 10+ pieces of loot which would be a lot cheaper than paying for the loot individually.

Q10. Why am I getting charged just to be brought in for the boss and it be killed?

A10. The price per boss is like the entrance fee and you still get the chance to bonus roll bosses. It is basically paying us for our time and energy to bring you.

Q11. Do you offer a refer a friend discount or repeat customer discount?

A11. Yes we give a 10% discount that can be applied to 1 friend or 1 person on the next repeat purchase.

Thank you and looking forward to all the potential meetings!

WTS HFC and Challenge Mode Boosts!