Cs go account worth 5 thousand $ selling for cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kploa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cs go account worth 5 thousand $ selling for cheap!

Hello, I'm here today to sell my CS:GO account worth 5 thousand in skins, I have a couple rare items.TRADE BANNED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Items List:

Karambit | Case hardend: 97% ocean blue - Worth [900 Keys] [FT]

Karambit | fade: 90/10 - worth 500-550 keys [FN]

M4A1 | HOWL - 180 keys [FN]

Huntsman knife | Slaughter - [FT]

Huntsman knife | case hardend 80% blue - [FT]

M9 bayonet | Case Hardend - 85% blue - [MW]

steamcommunity.com/id/dubia_TV/
    Contact Information:

Payment methods:
    paypal,amazon gift cards.I WILL NOT BEING GOING FIRST,I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE PROOF I CAN PROVIDE TO SHOW THE ACCOUNT IS MINE!IF YOU WANT TO PAY HALF,THEN I GIVE THE ACCOUNT THEN YOU GIVE THE OTHER HALF THATS FINE AND IF YOU PAY YOU WILL BE PAYING THROUGH FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF WE USE PAYPAL!

Cs go account worth 5 thousand $ selling for cheap!
    Banaking16's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still selling ?

Originally Posted by kploa View Post
    Hello, I'm here today to sell my CS:GO account worth 5 thousand in skins, I have a couple rare items.TRADE BANNED!

Items List:

Karambit | Case hardend: 97% ocean blue - Worth [900 Keys] [FT]

Karambit | fade: 90/10 - worth 500-550 keys [FN]

M4A1 | HOWL - 180 keys [FN]

Huntsman knife | Slaughter - [FT]

Huntsman knife | case hardend 80% blue - [FT]

M9 bayonet | Case Hardend - 85% blue - [MW]

steamcommunity.com/id/dubia_TV/
    Contact Information:

Payment methods:
    paypal,amazon gift cards.I WILL NOT BEING GOING FIRST,I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE PROOF I CAN PROVIDE TO SHOW THE ACCOUNT IS MINE!IF YOU WANT TO PAY HALF,THEN I GIVE THE ACCOUNT THEN YOU GIVE THE OTHER HALF THATS FINE AND IF YOU PAY YOU WILL BE PAYING THROUGH FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF WE USE PAYPAL!
    Are you still selling the acc ?