Excalibur Account Cheap and good geared! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Averyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excalibur Account Cheap and good geared!

Hey,

I am selling my Excalibur-WoW Tbc Accounts. It's a Blizzlike Server 2.4.3 having every Content open and well scripted.
    With 2000+ Players (both factions) and many active raiding guilds you will fully enjoy the TBC PvE Content.

If you are into PvP aswell, these 2 Accounts are perfect for you. I got a Resto Druid with almost Full Swp gear and full S4 Gear except Shoulders and Weapon.
    The other Account contains a human rogue with Swp Ready gear and S2 Gear and S3 Weapons.

If you wish to experience the legendary Sunwell content, these Accounts are perfect for you to step into.

The Server makes it really easy to transfer Characters for free to another Account, so you are fully covered up playing on your own account, having good geared Characters.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

If you are interested and want to get more Infos about the server/gear and pricing PM me or post here.

Excalibur Account Cheap and good geared!
    Averyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold ! thanks