Gold Kazzak Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nilos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Kazzak Horde

Hi everyone.

I'm an old gold seller since the days of WOTLK.I never used a forum to sell my gold and I never used illegal ways to make it.All the gold I gathered and sold so far was hard earned by me and my wife.Up until recently I used to give all my gold to an Arab re-seller and never had to search for buyers but unfortunately for me he quit doing this so I have to search for new buyers. Since there are a lot of scammers out there and I read for so many way to steal your gold I had to do a little research on where I could find most trusted people to deal with and I came up with this site.It was the only site I would come across on almost every post I read.So here I am.Yes my registration is new and yes I haven't done any transactions with anyone so far to have feedback but I have to start from somewhere . So here it goes.I only have gold to trade on Kazzak Horde side (unless a guild transfer to another server occurs).If anyone would like to buy gold send me a message in this site to talk it over and find a safe way for both sides to do it so no-one fears of getting scammed.

Payment only with skrill
    Price 0.33 E per 1k
    Stock 1.95 mil

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Nilos; 08-20-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Gold Kazzak Horde