Account, rare pets (Lurky +Netherwhelp's Collar + Physical items (Collectors edition) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

saucepans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account, rare pets (Lurky +Netherwhelp's Collar + Physical items (Collectors edition)

Dear Forum Members,
    I've never traded any accounts or items etc before so feel free to fill me in on the standard payment practices etc.

I'm currently selling the following to the highest bidder, items can be purchased separatly:

-Blizzard account containing all WoW games, (Warlords of Draenor Excluded) plus some lvl 90, characters some gold etc.

-World of Warcraft Vanilla, box with some artwork, CD cover + CD Key (No CD's included)

-World of Warcraft The Buning Crusade Collectors Edition, including book with alot of artwork, Some TCG cards included as picture shows.
    NOTE: When TBC was released every buyer was supposed to get "Netherwhelp´s collar" but due to technical issues, buyers did not get these items.
    In order to obtain it i had to send a physical letter to Blizzard in Paris, Showing that i was indeed owner to a Collectors Edition.
    As a sign of good faith, Blizzard gave "Lurky´s egg" which is no longer obtainable as far as i know!

-World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, box with some artwork, CD cover + CD Key (No CD's included)

-World of Warcraft Cataclysm, box with some artwork, CD cover + CD Key (No CD's included)

-Purchased Digital copy of HoTS

-Purchased Physical copies of Diablo 2 + expension pack

Please contact me by email: [email protected] or give me a call or text me on +46762418155 (Swedish number)

P.S: Seems to be a restriction on how many links you can post here so if you want images and/or more info, feel free to contact me or see below..

Account, rare pets (Lurky +Netherwhelp's Collar + Physical items (Collectors edition)