beware of mmofly scammed me 300k menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Timm47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beware of mmofly scammed me 300k

Beware of mmofly, they are a bunch of scammers now. I have done several transactions with them previously, all went smoothly with no problem whatsoever,

until recently. I sold my 300k gold on US-Kel'thuzad Alliance for $140 two days ago. After I have traded my gold, the person I was talking to wait. When he came

back, he suddenly told me they can't pay me right away something to do with their paypal supplier being not available because it was late night (I did the transaction

around 10am EST). That should've been a red flag to me already but like I said, I felt at ease because I've done several transactions with them before with no problems

whatsoever so I agreed that they will send the payment first thing in the morning next day. Come next day, I checked my paypal account, no payment has been made,

maybe its just delayed I thought so I waited. But 10 hours has since passed, and still no payment. I contacted their live support, no one was replying to me as if they

were totally ignorant that they owe me money. I tried contacting them on their YM as well, again same result, no word totally ignoring me. I guess I'll just have swallow

the bitter pill of losing 300k and lesson learned on my part to not totally trust these mofo's. Always make sure to protect yourself (screenshots, save chat logs etc).

So buyers and sellers alike, beware of Sell WOW Gold, WOW Gold trade, World of Warcraft items for sale on mmofly.com,, they are a bunch of scammers.

beware of mmofly scammed me 300k