beware of mmofly scammed me 300k menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Timm47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beware of mmofly scammed me 300k

Beware of Sell WOW Gold, WOW Gold trade, World of Warcraft items for sale on mmofly.com, i just got scammed for 300k when they didn't pay me the amount promised ($140).

I have been doing transaction with them for quite sometime and haven't had any problem. But yesterday, I sold

my 300k gold on US-Kel'thuzad Alliance to mmofly around 11am EST. At this point, I didn't bother saving any screenshots

of our chat logs because like I said, I have traded with them for quite sometime and no problem at all. The person I talked

to said they can't transfer money to my pay-pal account right then because it was evening for them and their pay-pal supplier

I guess isn't available anymore, he went on to say about their pay-pal accounts getting closed. That should've been a red-flag

for me but I guess again because I was at ease doing transaction with them, I just agreed that they will send the payment

early next day. Next day comes and still no payment, ok I said maybe there's just some delay. They said in between 8-9pm EST, but

10 hours later still no payment. I tried contacting them again through the live support chat, but they wont even bother answer or

respond. I tried contacting them through YM, still wont respond, its as if they were completely ignoring me. I guess lesson learned

never to trust this mofo's, always be on the safe side, cover your tracks, have screenshots, save chat logs. So buyers and sellers alike,

beware of mmofly, they have gone to the darkside and have become full-pledged scammers.

beware of mmofly scammed me 300k