Trading EU WoW Accounts for CSGO skins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Flasholy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading EU WoW Accounts for CSGO skins

Hey guys

I have a few EU WoW accounts up for trade, I will attach images with all the accounts and characters on the accounts. Some of the most important information, there is around 30k gold spread around on the accounts most of it on the main account WoW3, the Paladin Flashy has MoP 9/9 CM Gold, the accounts also have 2400 PvP achievements and around 10k achievement points, has some cool mounts more than the average.

Please view the images and get back to me with offers, I am only taking CSGO skins use your common sense to judge how much your offer should be worth, I will accept a lowish offer. These account have never been lock or suspended, 100% clean record and has a huge purchase history. I will provide my ID with the accounts BUT you will go first. I will under no circumstances go first, sorry.

My steam account has a excellent reputation and decent level, I have done tons and tons of trades there.

Accounts:

Characters:

I will also throw in another account on a separate email address if your offer is good, it's a MoP account. With only a level 60 twink Rogue.

Thanks
    Last edited by Flasholy; 08-07-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Trading EU WoW Accounts for CSGO skins