5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monthly WoW Gametime Giveaway - August 2015

NOW ENDED.

The Contest:
    Think of an idea for a new class in WoW, and explain why you think it would be a good class for the game to have, what it can do and what makes it special. Post it in this thread. It doesn't have to be long and detailed, but enough to give an idea of what it is. Also include US or EU in your post.

The Prize: One month of game time for WoW - US and EU only.

Requirements: 80+ Reputation to enter.

End Date:
    All submissions must be made by the 1st of September. Winner will be picked and announced in the thread on the 2nd of September, and PM'd with their game time code.

Have fun guys
    Last edited by Smitten; 09-02-2015 at 11:19 AM.

Monthly WoW Gametime Giveaway - August 2015
    Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A ****ing pirate class. One of those one handed pistols with a wide "trumpet" looking barrel and a one handed sword, and a murloc race and ogres in the same xpac.
    Last edited by Dante; 08-08-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not very creative.

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1191/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class: Master Crafter.

-This would be a Non-Combat class. Cannot be attacked by environment or player nor can attack environment or player.

-Capable of learning upto Two crafting professions and Two farming professions. Professions and their bonuses would be removed from all other classes entirely.

-Equipment for the Master Crafter would grant bonuses to chosen profession, such as +20 to Mining, +20% chance to find double herbs, Chance on enchant to recover 50% material cost, Bonus to mount speed etc. Equipment would be obtained through Garrison missions and/or quests that do not require interaction with the environment except for objects or friendy NPCs.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does the fact I came up with demon hunter and described it in detail why it would be a good idea (including Illidan) before legion announcement counts? :x (kinda serious question actually )

Poopzoor's Avatar Contributor (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/27
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class: Poop.

-This would be a class. Can only cast aoe debuffs and aoe dots.

-Will ruin every herb it touches, can only learn poopchanting which will give weapons / armor a brownish aura.

-Equipment for the Poop would be diffrent kinds of food which will show in colour / fragments on the player.

-I think this would be a good class for the game as it sadly seems like the game is turning shitter for every expansion released.

EUPOOPISEU

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class=Primal
    Healer/caster/tank

Basic info on healer
    Takes small percent from him/herself gives to alies, when that happens small healing bonus on themselves gets proced. (costs life not mana)
    Can summon a mini demon to help heal for short time.
    Casts spell to prevent death but at cost of 80% of healers hp, if healer has less than 80% its death for healer. (5min cd)
    Can cast plague mist that heals alies for %every sec and hurts %every sec.

Caster
    Casts its own soul onto a target to inflict dmg and if target dies small %dmg is converted to heal when it returns.
    Can cast apocalypse spell that causes an earthquake and temp hinders vision.
    Casts black flame that inflicts dmg/dot dmg

Tank
    Can call upon minions he has killed to take next hit.
    Can swap places with their team/monster so he takes the hit instead
    Can use multi strike that charges at everyone within a set range dealing % dmg
    Can take in dmg to use as an aoe

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class: Projectionater

Ranged DPS

The class that is able to dual wield any ranged weapons. Ranged weapons include bows, guns, crossbows, and thrown weapons. In the beginning it can only dual wield of the same kind (so 2x guns, 2x crossbows/bows etc). Opposed to other ranged classes, the Projectionater class use no ammunition but mana. Using mana to project or create ammunition and afterwards shooting it with a primary weapon is one of the traits. E.G. instead of normal ammunition the class uses magic arrows, orb bullets and the likes of it. The class is able to enchant certain weapon types. For bows and crossbows it can increase the reload speed and firing speed, for guns it can charge up the bullet to deal heavy impact damage and for thrown weapons it can enchant them to either explode on contact, multiply the amount temporarily or return like boomerangs. The class is most suited for ranged combat and depending on the situation can either go for bulky, long-steady heavy damage impact shots or versatility and maneuverability by throwing out weapons. On later stages depending on which talent tree you picked it can use a combination of certain ranged weapons. For example, a combination of crossbow/bow + any handheld weapon (sword, mace, thrown weapon etc). Instead of using both weapons simultaneously, the class can convert the handheld weapon into an arrow and shoot it afterwards with the crossbow/bow. Another example is the use of a wand as ranged weapon, where the wand is used as a channel medium to increase the impact damage of all ranged weapons.

In short, the Projectionater is a class that uses physical weapons but enchant them with magic to either enhance them or convert them to combine them with other weapons.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Vanilla Paladin

Is only there to buff other raid members because their buffs run out every (2?) minutes. WoW doesn't have any support classes and it needs one!

us

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

Psyonix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class:Spell-Assassins.
    Basic Overview: Highly adaptable Spellcasters that also exceed in melee combat due to the nature of their spells. Read this a mage but with melee capability of a rogue, using different type magic school of weapons for melee. Frost Daggers, Fire Swords, Arcane Axes, or a similiar mix.

Psyonix-EU

grimmeged's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class: Peon

A class that can only obtain axes and starts on max lvl. Doesn't have an EXP bar, and can not interract with other players.
    All the class can do is farm materials for other characters on the account, but does so by only hitting them with the axe.
    Should be made so that all other classes can't farm, which would require all players to farm materials on their Peons whenever they needed materials.
    ALL materials should only be obtainable via quests and this peon farming.

I'm EU
    Am I not destroying my enemies
    when I make friends of them?

Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming in with a new subsmission as my last one was complete dogshit.

Class: Hot roleplaying gaming grill.

-You can only create this class on RP servers, and the only avaliable race is female draenei.

-With this class, you are unable to get any proffesions, as you're a 18 year old girl with big bewbs, and therefore qualifies hackerlol's room mate criteria, and can live in with, eventually marry him and never work in your entire life.

-There isn't any equipment, so you have to be in your underwear at all times, which I think really fits the lore. Also, you spawn in immediately at level 120 in goldshire, and if you ever leave goldshire you'll lose all your levels, and your remaining gametime on your account.

Hellson's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class/role?(like tank, healer)Strategist

I wanted to go with Engineer, or something, but it's a little restrictive in terms of class play (you'd expect gadgets)
    In WoW You've only got 3 roles, Tank, Healer, DPS. My idea is to have a Class that is basically a buff/bonus vending machine, and then all over classes buffs, would go to Strategist
    Movement speed increases, temporary damage boosts, haste, life grips. Your standard 5man team would consist of 2 DPS, 1 Strat, 1 Heal, 1 Tank, They could off tank in a pinch, off heal, provide buffs/food etc.

Didn

Thanks to Mit0 for the sweet Sig!
    Plays Warcraft far too much

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battle Mages - A new kind of mage that can tank, heal and deal damage. Healing would consist of time-manipulating spells to reverse damage taken. Tanking would consist of overwhelming the enemy with water (or other) elementals, continuously kiting to avoid damage. Damage would work much like regular mages now, delivering massive blows to enemies through spells. Maybe this could even augment current mages in the game. Would be great to have another tank/healer in the game, one that's different from the usual melee tank. [US Server].

Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing mine didnt realize i flat out copied the post above me. How about Necromancer. I know they are changing Demo to more demon oriented but having a necro like D2 or Wc3 that just summons MASS amount of minions would be epic

-US-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast