0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

____

Last edited by INGAMEMART; 04-26-2017 at 01:41 PM.

____
    INGAMEMART's Avatar Banned Boost CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up up up up up up up up up up

lilkm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been a client for them for along time and I really trust them got around 20 boosts from them in HFC HC and BRF HC.

Davegtr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are simply amazing at what they do.

Ordered a Hfc hc 13/13 selfplay yesterday and was completed the same day.

Was sceptical about same day service as they state on there website as a lot of company's say this but don't actually do, but as you will see they have a time clock to when there next run is on there website, I skyped the company and they reassured me I would run the same day as they do several runs a day, so I purchased and bang on the time they said the raid would start I got the invite from raid leader.
    I can't emphasise enough how easy the players made every boss seem like they where just a level 100 skipping through ICC as if they weren't even there, although I belive I contributed to at least one wipe there was no messing and they just regrouped and got on with it.

About loot? Well I wasn't the only person getting boosted but I got everything that dropped for my class and spec and so did the others that were getting boosted, was well worked out so no loot was wasted as we were all different classes and spec's, so that's all Anyone can ask, I personally got 9 items including 3 tier and some bis for hfc hc so was very happy, may run this character again just for the bits that are missing and already planning on getting another run for next week.

Thanks again guys awesome fun and learned a lot from the pro's.

Hellown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing service. Have used a few times for Black Rock Foundry and have ordered a HFC HC run as well. Absolutely fantastic run and constant communication available with how they are going. Selfplay and other options available, so they will always be able to accommodate you. Couldn't ask for a better and more reliable service.

Saaikz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing service. Used them several times. Fast, wipefree and most importantly they are very friendly. My favorite boosting service for sure.

Another thing worth mentioning is, that the price is without doubt the cheapest there is.

5/5 for Ingamemart

Davegtr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a hfc hc piloted for another character at there prices how could I not.

Had such a good run Friday I had to use there service again yesterday before people realised how good they are and there time slots fill up quick, they yet again had a choice of time slots which I jumped on straight away being the earliest I could be around for to supply my authenticator code, this time I ordered the hfc hc piloted run, I had no fears of my account like previous company's and after giving details they logged on straight away and got on with business.

I guess I have to try and emphasise how friendly and helpful the company representative on Skype was, which to be honest is hard as he was outstanding, I ask a lot of questions (my nature I guess) he answered every single one without hesitation and was even more helpful on the best way to gear any of my alts using his services to maximise gearing quicker and with maximising each slots,

They don't pretend to guarentee a set amount of gear items that drop like all the other company's, they simply say that your character receives every single item for his spec and class, which I have seen in person from my previous run is definitely what happens,

After the run was complete they sent me a breakdown of every item I received through Skype which I thought to myself no that can't be right I couldn't of got all that, I logged on and f**k me it was true.

Breakdown of items - fury warrior so 2 weapons, 2 trinkets (including archimonde class spec) 3 tier pieces, 3 other best in slot for hc, I beleive 11 items I received for my first spec and a couple of extras for off-spec so Was definitely happy.

well I do go on a bit but I Can't justify just putting great service yada yada, it's a lot better and more than just a great service, if you want a hassle free friendly company that wants what's best for your character then I can't rate them highly enough, they go beyond what you pay for.

rampage55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i really love the boost they gived me all the item for my Spec tht the boss did drop even if WF
    i liked the bosst and i will but again

jsw2810's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have ordered 2x HFC HC run and 1x Challenge mode Gold run.
    Last edited by jsw2810; 08-24-2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Trading

Neyia's Avatar Active Member Ultimate Rogue PVE CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool team, fast, any wipe. Grats !
    Last edited by Neyia; 10-14-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Lbniese's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received a boost last week with minor mistakes, which was compensated with another run for free, which was a very nice gesture.
    The customer support was extremely friendly and welcoming. The boost was executed in a timely manner and the price was insanely cheap.

Very satisfied customer!

anc3stral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutly great! very cheap and smart
    Last edited by anc3stral; 02-19-2016 at 10:31 AM.

giveawaycollector's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trading with this guy right now, boost is scheduled for now. 13/13 myth

Edit: trade included mount and atleast 8 pieces of loot.

Got 5 pieces of loot and mount now and are freely scheduled for a reboost next week, so I will get atleast 8 pieces of loot.

So far great communication and good service, will update after the next run!
    Last edited by giveawaycollector; 03-05-2016 at 11:39 AM.

giveawaycollector's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still waiting for second run to be scheduled, so I will get atleast eight pieces of mythic loot.

Hakkstah's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trading

Ordered 13/13 Mythic HFC. 11/13 Bosses down in the first day and finishing up this night.

Just got 3x pices of items so far so I assume it will be harsh to get 5 items out from Manno and Archi.

Customer service superb tho and I am confident that we will work something out since it will most likely be under the 8 Item Guarantee.

I can say this service is superB and I really enjoy just talking to them on Skype.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast