Rare wow account, very cheap. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cheengle's Avatar Active Member Darkmoon CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rare wow account, very cheap.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my World of Warcraft account that I've put a lot of time and effort into, for very, very cheap.

SPECIFICS:

Level 100 Druid

Geared up with level 100 questing equipment, and the druid is fit to play as Balance or Restoration. The druid also has 4,000 gold in his inventory. The druid also has a few pieces of the Garrison Thunderlord transmogrification gear. The Druid also has the very rare tabard, "Competitor's Tabard" from the 2007 WoW event. He also has 700/700 Herbalism and 555/700 Mining.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 100 Mage

The Mage is decked out with an Epic Purple shirt (Worth $30!), an Arcane Tabard (Worth $250!). The Mage has a few WoD epics on him, along with a mere 130 gold. He has 600/600 Alchemy and 615/615 Engineering, along with 600/700 First Aid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 90 Hunter

The Human Hunter is nothing too special, he is equipped with a few pieces of PvP gear from Mists of Pandaria.

Level 90 Shaman

The Dwarf Shaman is one of my most favorite characters, as he is an Elemental with a transmog set with pieces from Molten Core, and a shield transmogged as the Skullflame Shield. In his bank, he has plethora of items from Vanilla and Burning Crusade. This character also has the Tabard of Flame, which costs around $20. The Shaman also has 600/600 Blacksmithing and 600/600 Mining, along with 600/600 First Aid.

Level 90 Rogue

This Female Human Rogue was played during Burning Crusade and somewhat in Wrath of the Lich King. She has about 100 gold in her inventory, along with a sick Demon Hunter transmog set. She has 600/600 Leatherworking and 600/600 Jewelry Crafting, along with 600/600 First Aid.

Level 90 Priest

My Human Priest was a favorite of mine during Burning Crusade, and he is equipped with level 90 boosting gear. He has 600/600 Tailoring and 600/600 Enchanting, along with 600/600 First Aid.

Level 90 Paladin

This Draenei Paladin was boosted during Mists of Pandaria, and is equipped with his boosting gear. Nothing too special.

Level 90 Warlock

Nothing to special about this Level 90 Female Warlock, she has 150 gold and along with green questing gear, ready to go to Draenor.

MOUNTS

Spectral Tiger (Worth $230 or more.)
    Swift Zhevra
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent (Only obtainable through the Black Market.)
    Tyrael's Charger
    Warlord's Death Wheel
    Winged Guardian
    Wooly Mammoth
    Swift Lovebird
    Savage Raptor (TCG Worth around $100)
    Ruby Panther
    Great Brewfest Kodo
    Dark Phoenix
    Armored Brown Bear
    Albino Drake
    Golden King

---- !!!! There are in total 98 Mounts so far, all the other mounts apart from those above are racial mounts, such as Raptors, Panthers, Mech-Striders, Horses, ect.

FEATS OF STRENGTH

A Brew-FAST Mount

Warlord's Death Wheel

The Iron Invasion

WoW's Tenth Anniversary

Spirit of Competition

Wow's Nine - Eighth - Fourth Anniversary

Competitor's Tabard

Clockwork Rocket Bot (2007 Vintage Winter's Veil Pet)

Yellow Brewfest Stein (2007 Vintage Yellow Brewfest Stein)

TITLES:

the Patient

the Light of Dawn

the Kingslayer

the Explorer

the Astral Walker

of the Nightfall

of the Iron Vanguard

Starcaller

Jenkins

Corporal

Private

SUPER CHEAP, BUY IT NOW!

I've had this account for years now and I'm desperate for money, I really need it. I'm looking to sell my WoW account that is completely upgraded all the way to Warlord's of Draenor.

I'm looking to sell the account for $180 or less, PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.

SKYPE - CHEENGLE

Oh, by the way, the account has over $200 worth of TCG items, so have fun with them
    Rainbow

Rare wow account, very cheap.
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to $130
    Rainbow

Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to $130
    Rainbow

Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account is sitl for sale, price stands at $130.
    Rainbow

Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to $120.
    Rainbow