Wow Account + Sc2 with Hots + Hearthstone with the first 2 Dlc's. Original Owner. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ronex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Account + Sc2 with Hots + Hearthstone with the first 2 Dlc's. Original Owner.

I'm the one and only original owner of this account.

WOW: 6 lvl 100, 2 lvl 95, 1 94 and 2 lvl 90's All classes except a warlock.

Ilvl's: Shaman 1: 690, Shaman 2: 647, Paladin: 637, Warrior: 633, Hunter: 652 and Rogue: 625.

On the account there is around 830k gold.

I have rare mounts as you will see on the pics.

Same goes for Hearthstone cards etc.

I have alot of rare mounts: Amani dragonhawk, Big Battle Bear, Blazing Hippogryph, Ghastly Charger, Magic Rooster, Riding Turtle, Savage Raptor, Swift Spectral tiger, White Riding Camel, Wooly White Rhino, X-51 Nether-Rocket and X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME. Big Blizzard Bear, Dread Raven, Imperial Quilen and Swift Razzashi Raptor.

Same goes for Hearthstone cards etc.

Battle.net account - Album on Imgur

Contact me by skype (Eddie6260) / Steam: Steam Community :: RoNeX

Asking for around 700€ Or overpayed in Cs Go skins. But im open for offers (and no i'm not looking for any other accounts)

Wow Account + Sc2 with Hots + Hearthstone with the first 2 Dlc's. Original Owner.