Private Honorbuddy Gathering/Grinding Profiles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dmitrox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Honorbuddy Gathering/Grinding Profiles

I am offering a profile making service. Why would you want to spend money on something you can get for free? Well, I love free stuff, and so does everyone. If everyone is running the same profiles and moving together to the exact same nodes on the map, then you will be paying an extra $80 plus half a month of your time re leveling your character on your new account due to the ban that you got hit with. There are three options that you can choose whenever you make a profile purchase: Standard, Premium, and Ultimate.

Standard Profile - $ 5 /each
    - Mining/Herbalism/Fishing/General
    - Gold Per Hour Est: 600g-1.2k
    - 24h/7 Botting Ban Chance : 40%
    - 8h/7 Botting Ban Chance : 20%
    - Profile Quality : Similar to a free profile, except with a lower ban chance.

Premium Profile - $ 12 /each
    - Mining/Herbalism/Fishing/Skinning/General
    - Gold Per Hour Est: 600g-1.7k
    - 24h/7 Botting Ban Chance : 20%
    - 8h/7 Botting Ban Chance : 10%
    - Profile Quality : Similar to a Standard profile, except with better performance,and has a lower ban chance.

Ultimate Profile - $ 25 /each
    - Mining/Herbalism/Fishing/Skinning/Profession/Leveling/LFR/General/PickPocketing/Achievements/PVP/RaidBot
    - Gold Per Hour Est: 600g-3k
    - 24h/7 Botting Ban Chance : 5%
    - 8h/7 Botting Ban Chance : 2%
    - Profile Quality : Like a premium profile, but with top notch performance and has a much lower ban chance.

I am thinking of releasing a trial "Standard" performance profile for free sometime soon. All payments are done via paypal. Contact me at fredylolx on skype between 19:00 and 24:00 EST or [email protected] between 8:00 and 24:00 EST.

Private Honorbuddy Gathering/Grinding Profiles