looking for a reckadin feenix warsong menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for a reckadin feenix warsong

im looking to trade for a full reck pally, full 2.5 required, im a big fan of 3 shot sets, good weapon selections are a plus. i have multiple accounts to offer, with full info of course.

show me something worth trading and ill show you what i have to offer
    Accs to offer: 1. warlock with t2.5/t3/t2 bwl/aq40 gear, around 650sp. a hunter with 7/9 t3, trinkets and different bows as well as weapons and sets for raiding, and mox for pvp as well. has a 60 mage i dabbled with for pvp and did some small amount of raiding with nothing special but potentially good. as well as a 60 shaman with pre-bis.

2. a warior with 7/9 t3 tank set/ full trinks rings and set up/ also a pvp set or fury set for top dps damage. full selection of 2h and 1h weps. epic mount and alch prof.

3. full r13 armour priest, has a t2 healing set, but mostly meant for pvp. full engineering trinks. 448sp without shadow form on, all pvp mounts.

gimme a offer of what you have youll have a more specific look of characters if you have what i want to offer me.

leave a message here or skype me, ryan.perrier

looking for a reckadin feenix warsong
    jhonny46's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on Skype : mylolz1

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also taking high end clash of clans account!