Restoration Druid 683 iLvl 10.000+ Achievs & Spectral Tiger ! 100.000 Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Assur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Restoration Druid 683 iLvl 10.000+ Achievs & Spectral Tiger ! 100.000 Gold

WoW Class: Druid

Hi,

I have decided to sell my WoW account after playing this mmo for 8 years.
    I'm selling this account cause i simply have no time for it anymore cause we have a baby incomming, i guess that explains allot

I'll give you some screenshots and some info of the account, you can always contact me on my skype ( yannoke1 ) for more details & information about the account.
    ID card screenshot is included + secret question.

Got arround 85 mounts including ( Spectral Tiger !! )
    About 100.000 gold++ on it
    10.300+ achievments.
    Gear ilvl is 683 that means ready to go for latest raids.
    Full pvp set availble aswell !

Now about the price .. i was looking for 300€ cause of the spectral tiger its worth arround 200€ so...
    But i really just wanna get this account sold, i know its valid and worth selling to soemone that loves this game and wants to be effective straight away.
    So my selling price will be 150€ (Paypal) wich is seriously decent for this account !!
    Offers are welcome

So if you have any more questions about anything, dont wait to contact me via skype ( yannoke1 )

StarCraft 2 & Diablo 3 + expansion included !!

i'm no scammer .. i just want to sell this account asap so i can move on.. once the money is deposit via Payal i WILL give you all the information you need !!

Restoration Druid 683 iLvl 10.000+ Achievs & Spectral Tiger ! 100.000 Gold