Ashran instant-join technique. No more queue! Get whatever you want, without waiting. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashran instant-join technique. No more queue! Get whatever you want, without waiting.

ENTER ASHRAN INSTANTLY

Intent: Hereby I am selling my method how I enter Ashran without wasting any second in the mostly up to 1hour or even 2hour long queue.
    You can enter instantly.

Details: This method requires no external tools.

It simply requires knowledge how a certain function works in the game. A broken function that can most likely never be fixed by Blizzard.

And it requires a macro and your fingers to press it every now and then. But can surely be automated, if one chooses to do so.

A video of what is going on:

What you get: an easy to understand .txt file, including the makro and how to use it. All of which you better keep for yourself. For obvious reasons.

What do I want in return: I merely ask for 10 EUR - and your promise that you keep it for yourself. Why? Because by doing so you lower the chances of an actual fix. Plus I feel 10 EUR are fair, since you save an incredible amount of time with it, bypassing many hours of the Ashran queue. 10 EUR once and use it for ever, since it's a basic mechanic of the game that probably gets carried over to other upcoming open-world battlegrounds.

Payment: The transaction will happen via bank-to-bankt transfer, since I do not risk any chargebacks via Paypal. We exchange email addresses and soon as the transaction is complete and the amount is in the provided bank account, you will get everything of value sent immediately to your email address.

What security can I offer: As you can see I am currently starting to actually sell my knowledge, reputation will come with successful trades. With time I can assure you that you will see much positive trade feedback. And I can only encourage you to rate me and my way of communicating with you, to establish a trustworthy basis upon which possible other exploits in the future might be released.

Contact: Interested? Please contact me via Skype chat, which is "abs01u7e" or here via PM.

Thank you for your attention and I wish you great joy with this handy information.

-crunk001
    Last edited by crunk001; 07-07-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Ashran instant-join technique. No more queue! Get whatever you want, without waiting.