.50 / 1b Bundle ~25b isk + 2 accounts (Selling all at once only) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ttt0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$8.50 / 1b Bundle ~25b isk + 2 accounts (Selling all at once only)

Edit 16/07: I've only had one person contact me so far and it seems like he's no longer interested. I'm willing to go a little cheaper, contact me via Skype for more information.

For any questions contact me via Skype, I'm probably not going to come back to this thread until it's sold to remove it.

First up, I haven't played in a year or so, as such I don't recall exact details. Here's an estimate of what I have:

Account 1: 16m SP (can link the eveboard, add Skype) has no isk or assets. Positive wallet. Caldari male, born 2007. Pretty much an all-rounder, can fly a Tengu, Orca, Manticore, I think all mining ships too. It's probably best for you to add me and I'll link the eveboard sheet.

Account 2: No idea on SP, I'd guess 8m or so, manufacturing and trading alt. Sadly the eveboard sheet is password protected, but I'm confident I just finished training for all the manufacturing skills I wanted before I quit, so probably good. This account has all of the assets and isk. I invested all of my isk into plex before I quit, and had some assets that I couldn't really be bothered to sell left over too. I'd estimate total worth somewhere in the range of 25-30b (at some time last year, maybe late 2013)

If you're interested in taking the lot and selling the characters on the bazaar, I'll accept $8.50 per 1b isk.
    Last edited by ttt0; 07-16-2015 at 08:47 AM.

.50 / 1b Bundle ~25b isk + 2 accounts (Selling all at once only)
    Gentoo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have 25b on a account where the highest SP toon is 16m?

I must be doing something wrong.

ttt0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    You have 25b on a account where the highest SP toon is 16m?

I must be doing something wrong.
    Lots of trading and lots of manufacturing, Small Ancilliary Armour Repairers were worth their weight in gold back when I played, you could buy a blueprint that made a bunch of them for 50k, and each end product sold for 3m+! The market on those completely crashed after a patch at some point though, I think I still have several thousand of them that I didn't sell before I quit. Also faction ships! The blueprints to make them almost always allow for a slither of profit, and when you have two characters constantly pumping them out it's pretty easy to amass a small fortune. Another little secret was contracts. Time consuming, but so profitable! People put stuff up and guessed their price, if you have enough spare isk you can buy up their trash and courier it straight to Jita, it might take 12-24 hours to get there, but with a 30% profit on 500m+ who cares? This is also where two accounts came in really handy, one stayed in Jita spam checking new contracts (Hey, who's gonna turn down a Charon that someone accidentally put up for 10% of the intended price?) and the other flew over there to disassemble the ships so that it could more easily be couriered back to Jita. There used to be a little contract bug, so normally contracts would only let you refresh every 2 minutes, but if you clicked refresh and changed the contract page while it was loading, then back to the contract page and refreshed again it would update... they patched it though. Pretty valuable in getting those mistake contracts really fast. Also sometimes the highest profit contracts are those weird limited edition ships.. I bought some hauling ship ultra quafe edition on one side of the map for 2b when there were buy offers in Jita for 2.8b.

Yeah... trading and amassing isk was what I loved about eve, such a huge economy!

ttt0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought there would be more than just one person contacting me, I'm willing to lower the price per bil if anyone else is interested.