"Predator" title, on any character without meeting requirements. Just AFK a minute. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Predator" title, on any character without meeting requirements. Just AFK a minute.

Hey guys, there is currently an exploit where you can get the hidden "Predator" Feat of Strength and Title without meeting the requirements yourself.

Want to buy the Predator Feat of Strength and Title, but don't want to do the insane grind, or kill the hard boss?

I'm selling it for €20 per kill on EU HORDE, any character, even level 1's!

CLICK HERE TO ADD ME TO SKYPE

GUIDE:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...an-jungle.html

EXPLOIT:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-criteria.html
    Last edited by Annaisha; 07-06-2015 at 02:09 PM.

"Predator" title, on any character without meeting requirements. Just AFK a minute.
    Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is not negotiable because I have 1 trade feedback, or for my join date. Please do not bother adding me even. I take it as an insult. My character is top ranked, you'll find it on the first page of WoWProgress in the achievement rankings. If you think I'm a scammer, or try to sell me advertising to reduce your price, please move on.

Edit: Reduced price from €25 to €20. €20 was intended, not sure why it says €25.