Nostalrius Gold for Sale, Hand farmed. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ryan Kingsley's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nostalrius Gold for Sale, Hand farmed.

In stock :

Alliance : 9300 gold.

Horde 5200 gold.

Payment : PayPal.

My Skype is - RyanKingsleyWOW

You can add me in Skype by clicking on a Skype button at the left side on my profile.
    Or by clicking "Skype Me!" button in my signature.

You can also add me manually.

My Skype username is :
    RyanKingsleyWOW.

My microsoft Skype username is : live:RyanKingsleyWOW.

Originally Posted by Terry the Knight View Post
    Great guy, I've purchased 1-60 and it was done quite fast. I was having a few questions, and Ryan was always at Skype. When character reached level 60 they kept every item on character as well as gold, they even get me 1 profession to 300. I also bought gold from him, he gave me a huge discount. I will recommend this guy to everyone!
    Originally Posted by Jeremy Ventr View Post
    I was pleased with Ryan's employee who has PLeveled my character, I've bought a 5-12 Days pocket 30-60. Ryan is very descriptive, guy. He is a good person, I've told a friend of mine about Ryan's service, and the Ryan gave me a discount for bringing a friend as a referral I didn't even ask and was surprised. I am waiting for PvP service to be open, I will definitely use his service again.
    Originally Posted by Ardel Jackson View Post
    Very nice a fast leveling service, I was very amazed by Ryan's work bought 35-60, 5-12 Days, the employee of his finished in 9 Days. I will recommend his service to everyone, excellent guy.
    Originally Posted by Mat Wilson View Post
    Simple Marvelous I would give this guy 5 stars out of 5 20-30 In 17 hours. Unbelievable. Will use Ryan's services again!
    Originally Posted by James Miller View Post
    Thanks for your service Ryan.

I have purchased 45 to 60 in 5-12 Days, it was done in 7 days.

Ryan kept me updated on the order every 5-10 hours. My friend already used his service, and he was the same opinion about him, I will his service recommend to everyone.
    Originally Posted by Sweet Bee View Post
    ????????????????????????????!
    Originally Posted by Kitty99 View Post
    Ryan is astonishingly persistent and dedicated to his job. And also great price for such an amazing job, If I had more credits on me I would have paid double price. AMAZING!
    Originally Posted by Robert Stanley View Post
    I have no words to describe the performance of Ryan's service. Definitely will use his service again!
    Originally Posted by Skatchte View Post
    Number 1 PowerLevelers around! 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Douglas Richard View Post
    Purchased 1-60 5-12 days it took 9 days to finish the order. Will deal with these guys again!
    Originally Posted by Monkey Eater View Post
    Bought 26-55, very fast and professional team. An amazing focus and very persistent on what they are doing. I r8 more than 8 m8.
    Originally Posted by Sharky5 View Post
    I'm pretty happy with my leveled character, very nice and fast service. And fast Skype reply, very nice.
    Originally Posted by Faustin Veyssiere View Post
    Thanks for this very good service

I ordered a leveling from 56 to 60 - 2 days !

Very quick and Ryan is always present for you if you have some questions.

I ll recommend this service for everybody who needs some powerleveling services on Vanilla servers.
    Originally Posted by TheCrusher View Post
    Purchased 59-100 1-3 Days pocket, I was quite shocked on how fast these guys done their job. I've already purchased their service on vanilla and now I've tried retail they did everything smooth! Most legit powerlevelers around.
    Originally Posted by TheCrusher View Post
    Purchased 1-60 3-9 Days. These guys did extremely fast amazing service, the Ryan himself is the greatest guy I've had deal with. Will purchase again!
    Originally Posted by Jef123 View Post
    1-60 Ryan is a great seller and easy to get in contact with. Took much less time than I had orginally expected-- will use again
    Originally Posted by Gunner112 View Post
    just sold an account to this guy. fast payment and good service. can recommend.. +1
    we talked for a bit on skype and agreed to a price after some time. I also spoke with one of his employees and they were both very kind. the transaction went safe for both parts.
    Originally Posted by havitz View Post
    Sold an Nosalrius Account to this man! Stand up guy. Would deal with again.
    Last edited by Ryan Kingsley; 07-03-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Nostalrius Gold for Sale, Hand farmed.
    James Miller's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought 300! Fast and professional like always.

Sweet Bee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 800 got a discount 20% ^^ thx.

theone12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy just scammed me on my lvl 60 hunter on server nostalrius. He wanted to pay 250€ for my prebis Hunter with epic mount, I just trusted him cause he had quite good rep. here.
    He told me his mate is doing the payments and will pay soon after I gave him my account infomation. Suddenly went offline. I just recognized he scammed another guy at the same time for his mage. I dont know how he made so good rep here, I assume by botting/multiple accounts.

Proof with screenshots here:

https://i.imgur.com/Mb1sVYH.jpg?1 - evething fine here, he tells me his mate is online soon

https://i.imgur.com/2F0S5iQ.jpg?1 - he tells me his mate is online, I give him my account infomation

https://i.imgur.com/n0HVpVF.jpg?1 - telling me his mate will pay soon

https://i.imgur.com/kf8nQ1D.jpg?1 - Im still waiting here, slowly asume I got scammed

https://i.imgur.com/7KhQKCA.jpg?1 - This is where i noticed I got scammed and also not the only one..

Also he tells me Im a liar, so did he to the other guy (melt), just to make others to believe we got scammed.

Epicsales's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Scammed for an account worth around 350EU. Never received anything and then he started calling things about my mother on skype. Full evidence here:

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ogue-sale.html (Nostalrius Horde Rogue is for sale.)

Ban him!