Gold on Aszune[EU] - Alliance ONLY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on Aszune[EU] - Alliance ONLY

As the title says I would like to sell 1.000.000g on above mentioned server, Gold is self farmed, so no risk of any kind.
    I'm asking 0.21e - 0.23e for 1000g depending on the amount you would like to buy,

I will be willing to sell gold via BTCs ( Bitcoins ) and I will trade you gold after I see 1st confirmation. If you are interested send me a PM.
    Ripple is also available as an option of payment.

I have few million gold in stock.

We can trade like you would buy game token and added it for sale. In that case price will be a bit higher.
    Example: if Game token sells for 50k on auction house and you buy it for 20e from store I will trade it for 13e or 0.26e for 1000g but only for larger amounts.

P.S. I can send you screenshots from ingame if you don't trust me. The reason why I'm willing to trade with BTCs is that after 1st confirmation you can't cancel anything.
    Last edited by markons; 10-01-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Gold on Aszune[EU] - Alliance ONLY
    Whinkerton's Avatar Contributor Professional Merchant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    428 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate ! I'm interested in trading with you, feel free to contact me on Skype: WHINKERTON or send me PM with your Skype so I can add you manually