How you can make real ££ $$ € €  from World of Warcraft menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WowMountsUK's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How you can make real ££ $$ € € from World of Warcraft

Hello All!

As you know I have been buying / selling gold and mounts here for a while. Now I’m interested in helping you to make yourself some money!

World of Warcraft Mounts UK ? WoW Mounts UK Is my website.

What I Offer

I am currently selling virtual items for an online game called World of Warcraft, I sell mounts, pets and gold. I have been doing this for several years via online forums and around 7 months ago I moved to eBay and my own website.

I am a UK limited company who is now looking at other marketing avenues to help with my product.

What I want to do

I am looking to potentially find affiliate marketers to help me push my product forward and drive more sales.

All of my orders are delivered online virtually and are done within anything from a few hours to maximum 72 hours. So you can get quick payouts if the sales are coming through.

What you will get

I will set you up as an official affiliate through a provider that is suitable and would look to pay you 5% commission on all initial sales with that increasing to 10% once you have started a steady stream. Again this is something that can be discussed on an ad-hoc basis.

I can pay your commissions daily if you prefer and can use PayPal, Skrill or bank transfer. I have a fully verified PayPal business account.

You will earn money DAILY - PAID DAILY

How to sign up

You can sign up completely free using the link below - You will then be given your own unique affiliate link

Once you have been signed up and approved its up to you to get people to go on the website and buy. You will be 5% of all orders that are processed from your unique link.

Ways to contact me

You can PM me on the forums.

Email: [email protected]
    Tel. - Add me on skype if you would like my phone number to discuss further

How you can make real ££ $$ € €  from World of Warcraft