Leveling Services and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rogueir91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling Services and more!

Hello! I have been playing World of Warcraft for over 10 years now and I'm interested in selling leveling services in my free time. Once an order is requested I will give it my complete and undivided attention and have it done as soon as humanly possible. I guarantee amazing quality and put hard work into everything I do, all by hand, I HAVE NEVER BOTTED, I WILL NEVER BOT A SALE.

These are my current prices as follows and the different services I offer. These may change as I learn the market and precisely how long it takes for me to complete services.
    levels 90-100 = $25
    levels 1-100 = $65 (Many achievements earned while leveling this way!)
    If you'd like me to work on gearing your character after any leveling boosts let me know and we can discuss just how much gear you want and we can haggle out a new price.

Honor farming, conquest capping and obtaining specific achievements can also be discussed. I do most things, just not high end arena or rbg ratings. I also do professions!

For characters who are levels that are in between we can discuss lowered pricing.
    I also offer to show character and achievement progress on stream.
    Currently only accepting payments through paypal! (verified accounts only)

Click to skype, click here to avoid adding imposters!
    Last edited by Rogueir91; 07-01-2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Lowered Prices

Leveling Services and more!