EU&US ██ Legion 100 - 110 ██ 100% Hand Done PowerLeveling ██ Live Streaming ██ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU&US ██ Legion 100 - 110 ██ 100% Hand Done PowerLeveling ██ Live Streaming ██

1. I am an experienced wow player (10+ years) and all leveling will be done by me (one account at a time), by hand, no bots!
    2. Every single item and the gold will remain on your account.

3. All Leveling (Quests&Dungeons) is Done by Hand >>> 100% Safe Guaranteed
    4. Leveling any hero
    /class/spec of your choosing
    5. I am a Paypal verified user, payment will be done upfront or at half way.
    6. Live Streaming available via Youtube Gaming (<click to see former boosts) - you can watch the whole process of leveling

• I.D Verified User
    • Premium Seller
    • 100% Hand Done PowerLeveling, NO bots!
    • Lots of positive feedbacks
    • Discounts for more orders

LEVELING PRICES:
    LEGION: 100-110 - 35 (aprox 3 days)

LEGION Demon Hunter special: 98-110 - 39(aprox 3 days)

WOD: 90-100 - 10€ (48h) or 15€ (12h or less)

*i will never add you first, use only the button above to add me to skype.

Accepted payment methods: or

For your PVP needs ... only arena (up to Gladiator title), i can recommend a friend of mine, Jamie here on OC, or his Skype. He does good work, here are some example of his prices:

0-2000 = 60$
    0-2200 = 99$
    0-2650 = 300$ = GLADIATOR
    *only for Feral Druid, Warrior or Paladin.

(when u add him please specify what you need and where you got his id from)

Last edited by jumperu; 12-01-2016 at 02:49 AM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

EU&amp;amp;US &#9608;&#9608; Legion 100 - 110 &#9608;&#9608; 100% Hand Done PowerLeveling &#9608;&#9608; Live Streaming &#9608;&#9608;
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by snigelfis View Post
    edit: The leveljob ordered 90-100 took more or less 48 hours as predicted! Awesome guy to trade with!
    Originally Posted by NeoKeleseth View Post
    Ordered a 12 Hours Leveling for my Druid.
    Done in 11 Hours on streaming, Followers, Garrison, Gold.
    This guy is the best Booster i know this day
    Originally Posted by keksuu View Post
    good and friendly service
    Originally Posted by Darkcow153 View Post
    Posting. Getting powerleveling from jumperu!
    LE: Just wanted to update, bought a powerlevel from Jumperu and he was amazing, did a GREAT JOB and is a very hard worker. Thank you so much!!!! You are awesome.
    Originally Posted by Hofer View Post
    Ordered a 12 hour powerlevel from 90-100 from Jumperu, all in all a pleasant experience. He was nice and easy to talk to, and explained how everything worked. My character had been unused since early MoP and had loads of crap in the bags, Jumperu sorted it all out on his own and spent an hour making the character ready.

He then opened his live Twitch stream and started playing on my account without requiring payment. Everything he does is hand done, no bots involved what so ever. This is extremely satisfying. When he was about half way he wanted his payment, which I happily gave him seeing as he had leveled 5 levels in a very short time. He managed to get me from 90-100 after about 13 hours, which is acceptable due to the state my character was in the beginning. Everything listed above was included, and I sure as hell will use Jumperu in the future.

10/10
    Originally Posted by Hofer View Post
    Got another boost from 85-100, spent around 24 hours to do it and delivered everything he promised.

10/10
    Originally Posted by NeoKeleseth View Post
    3 or 4th Boost buy and always up and the fatest guy on the market and very sociable I recommend it
    Originally Posted by kukiemonster View Post
    contacting at this moment
    LE: fantastic service. contacted and communicated with me the entire way to make sure i was informed of everything that was going on and was extremely fast! would recommend services to anyone!
    Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    Did an awesome job leveling and keeping me informed
    Originally Posted by Progod View Post
    Great service 94-100 nice and fast and a live stream to watch would highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by Nokhilol View Post
    Bought 96-100 was fast nice friendly kept me up with when what was done also free livestream+++ thx again, will order again
    Originally Posted by Zertt View Post
    Bought 70-80 and it went very smooth.
    Great communication, did the levelling in half the time exterminated and a cheap price.

Highly recommended great service over all
    Originally Posted by lemec121 View Post
    He just finished leveling 3 toons from ~90-100, and was VERY fast about it. Great communication, quick speed, and I enjoyed watching his stream of the process. In the process of leveling my last toon he actually managed to get me one of the rare spawn mounts from Draenor! (Sapphire Riverbeast)

I'll continue to use his service anytime I need toons leveled, he's a great guy, and very friendly. Thanks man!
    Originally Posted by Weedberg View Post
    Posting =)
    *EDIT*
    Ordered 91-100 Powerlevel. He started 5 min later. Live streaming all the way through. This guy is 100 % Legit. I will use again!
    Thanks again mate!
    Originally Posted by Yuji View Post
    Bought a 1-100 power level on a shaman. Fast and professional will buy again!
    Originally Posted by notacheat View Post
    Purchased a 90-100 Boost for 48 hours and was done in less than 24! Absolutely awesome service, super easy guy to work with, very professional and delivered all that was promised! Will buy from again, and recommend to friends.
    Originally Posted by Yuji View Post
    Purchased a second boost 93-100 from him. I can't say enough good things about his service!
    Originally Posted by Oxycotten View Post
    Very competitive pricing! Leveled me by hand from 91-100 in around 8 hours with no issues, stream never dropped and also got me 12/20 Garrison followers and some pets.

10/10, I would recommend this service
    Originally Posted by nertharul View Post
    100% recommended, did a lvl 90 to 100 in less than 10 hrs, great job super friendly
    Originally Posted by wezleh View Post
    Super friendly guy, fast leveler - highly recommended - a livestream is setup so you can watch it all done (by hand), 10/10 service
    Originally Posted by robin121 View Post
    Added you on skype.
    Edit; This is awesome, he is live streaming the whole process. Everything is made by hand. I´m really happy about it far. Will report more when the process is done.
    Edit 2: The leveling was really solid. It was finished in about 12 hours alot less in game time. The best thing about this is that i could watch what was going on live! One of the best levelers out there. Do yourself a favour and use his service. 11/10
    Originally Posted by Vanilledonut View Post
    Bought 96-100 ) waiting on progress
    Boost done) really fast and nice to talk ) really amazing guy ) thank you m8
    Originally Posted by darkimp1 View Post
    did me 90-93 went smooth
    Originally Posted by Microdots View Post
    Excellent service. All done by hand and streamed so you can view the progress. Now my power leveling service choice.
    Went from 94-100 in about 6hrs.
    Thank you for doing the boosting for me. I sent a PM for more characters when your available.
    Originally Posted by Microdots View Post
    Did 90-100 on 7 characters was very fast and friendly
    Originally Posted by evvon View Post
    Ordered a 93-100 boost for a really nice price. Seems like a solid and very friendly guy so far. Will update once finished!
    Update: It took roughly 5 hours to complete 93-100, super impressed. Will defo return!
    Originally Posted by Phelios View Post
    Really Great Service, lvl 90 - 100 in 5h25min, without flying in Draenor, i have 10 followers, 4 k Gold, many pets and toys (9).
    You can trust this seller !!! Nice Job +1
    Originally Posted by shofty View Post
    Got 2 90-100 chars leveled. Very quick and professional imo. Stream was great quality and he gave regular updates
    Originally Posted by nanreh View Post
    Great seller ! Very quick and professional i would use it again !!
    Originally Posted by Eirik226 View Post
    I ordered a 90-100 boost a few days ago with some extra additions, it went fast, it went easy and good. I even did payment after he was done. The twitch streaming also helps a lot and allowed me to see what he was doing all the time (If I wanted to).
    Great service and a great guy, very easy to deal with. I recommend him to everyone
    PS: He also gave me a free gift at the end, that's always nice.
    Thanks for the service!
    Originally Posted by fierly View Post
    I purchased a 90-100 boost at 4pm today; he was logged into my account by 4:30pm, with a livestream setup. This was convenient as it allowed us to communicate between each other and he offered a LOT of advice regarding my characters, from my garrison, shipyard & the character itself. The boost was done by 8pm, no hassle, no deaths. Entirely by hand and seriously fast. Will definitely use again and keep in mind for any future ventures he offers
    I definitely recommend him; as he's polite, concise and extremely friendly - as well as speed with what he does!
    Thanks again, Jumperu.
    Originally Posted by kvic View Post
    Bought 92-100 it was realy fast. Nice guy to talk with and the stream was online during the whole time. I definitely recommend him. I would come back again for one more boost! Thank you
    Originally Posted by jbaum123 View Post
    Yo this guy hands down is the greatest leveler of all time. No heirlooms, no flying and he did my account in less than 12 hours 90-100.Such a nice guy and the price honestly cannot be beat. Everyone always uses bots this guy is 100% hand leveling and freaking amazing. Streams the whole thing start to finish. 1000% recommend.
    Originally Posted by shofty View Post
    I have got like 6 lvl 100s from this service now. Cannot recommend a better and more professional service than this. He is very quick and streams the whole process. Went above and beyond what expected from anyone when it comes to leveling in wow. 10/10 will use again
    Originally Posted by jbaum123 View Post
    This will be my 5th boost that he has done for me he did 4 in less than a week, it was amazing. Super fast super friendly. i recommend him to everyone. Livestreamed the whole time!! All done by hand and its sooooooo fast.
    Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    First time buyer but would definitely go back. Lots of communication, quick and friendly. Recommended.
    Originally Posted by jaxkass View Post
    Amazing service for such a price, 90-100 was done very quickly and everything was streamed for me :3 will definitely come back for more.
    Last edited by jumperu; 07-31-2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Adding feedbacks..

snigelfis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 48 hour leveljob from this guy. Still under delivery

Ill post feedback once hes done!

~Best regards

Edit: The leveljob ordered 90-100 took more or less 48 hours as predicted! Awesome guy to trade with!
    Last edited by snigelfis; 07-03-2015 at 04:34 AM.

NeoKeleseth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 12 Hours Leveling for my Druid.

Done in 11 Hours on streaming, Followers, Garrison, Gold.

This guy is the best Booster i know this day

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your kind words, enjoy ur lvl 100.
    Atm i'm free to boost someone else.../add me

keksuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good and friendly service

Darkcow153's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting. Getting powerleveling from jumperu!

Hofer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 12 hour service, will update post once it is done.

Darkcow153's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update, bought a powerlevel from Jumperu and he was amazing, did a GREAT JOB and is a very hard worker. Thank you so much!!!! You are awesome.

Hofer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 12 hour powerlevel from 90-100 from Jumperu, all in all a pleasant experience. He was nice and easy to talk to, and explained how everything worked. My character had been unused since early MoP and had loads of crap in the bags, Jumperu sorted it all out on his own and spent an hour making the character ready.

He then opened his live Twitch stream and started playing on my account without requiring payment. Everything he does is hand done, no bots involved what so ever. This is extremely satisfying. When he was about half way he wanted his payment, which I happily gave him seeing as he had leveled 5 levels in a very short time. He managed to get me from 90-100 after about 13 hours, which is acceptable due to the state my character was in the beginning. Everything listed above was included, and I sure as hell will use Jumperu in the future.

10/10

Hofer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got another boost from 85-100, spent around 24 hours to do it and delivered everything he promised.

10/10

NeoKeleseth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 or 4th Boost buy and always up and the fatest guy on the market and very sociable I recommend it

sativo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice guy!

kukiemonster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R