LF Lua Unlocked Arms Warrior PVP Script for 4.3.4 ... also free fury warrior script menu

User Tag List

siefejos1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF Lua Unlocked Arms Warrior PVP Script for 4.3.4 ... also free fury warrior script

Hello, I use an addon called super duper macro and a lua unlocker hack to use the script below for my fury warrior on wow 4.3.4 private servers..

I am wondering if anybody can give me a script like this but for an arms warrior that I can use in 2v2 arena or bgs and all I have to do is bind the macro to 1 for my dps and pummel etc and I just have to do other spells by myself. If anybody has a script like this please post it on here.

/startattack
    /run if(IsSpellInRange('intercept','target')==1 and GetSpellCooldown('intercept')==0)then CastSpellByName('intercept')end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Victory Rush") then CastSpellByName("Victory Rush") end
    /stopcasting
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Bloodsurge") then CastSpellByName("Slam") end
    /stopcasting
    /run if UnitCastingInfo("target") then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName("Pummel") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Battle shout") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Battle shout") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Colossus Smash") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Colossus smash") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") then CastSpellByName("Raging Blow") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Berserker Rage") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Berserker Rage") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Inner Rage") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Inner Rage") end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Execute") then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 60 then CastSpellByName("Heroic Strike") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN

I just use this for bgs and my servers custom 1v1 arena. This script works very well and I always have the most kills in bgs and do the most damage, it is very good if you are full cata geared. Feel free to use this script.

LF Lua Unlocked Arms Warrior PVP Script for 4.3.4 ... also free fury warrior script
    molrol2000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learned to make macros like these from posts like yours. However i wasn't satisfied and i pushed it a little further.
    Your macro is working but quite messy. i am sure you noticed that sometimes it feels a little random. That is because mashing the macro while gcd is on it skips steps on rotation. And not all your skills here are being properly checked with IsUsableSpell, IsSpellInRange (SpellHasRange), GetSpellCooldown.
    Instead of making a macro, make a script with SDM.

It should look like this (this is the script i made for my tank dk and i'm using atm, and i change it and adapt it how i see fit).

local b1=GetRuneCount(1);

b2=GetRuneCount(2);

b=b1+b2;

f1=GetRuneCount(5);

f2=GetRuneCount(6);

f=f1+f2;

u1=GetRuneCount(3);

u2=GetRuneCount(4);

u=u1+u2;

cs=CastSpellByName;

is=IsSpellInRange;

cd=GetSpellCooldown;

ud=UnitDebuff;

ub=UnitBuff;

p=player;

t=target;

up=UnitPower;

if cd(61304)==0 then if ub("player","Horn of Winter")==nil and cd("Horn of Winter")==0 then cs("Horn of Winter") print("Horn of Winter") elseif u>=1 and ub("player","Bone Shield")==nil and cd("Bone Shield")==0 then cs("Bone Shield") print("Bone Shield") elseif ub("player","Crimson Scourge") then cs("Blood Boil") print('Blood Boil') elseif up("player")>30 and is("Rune Strike")==1 then cs("Rune Strike") print("Rune Strike") elseif f>=1 and cd("Icy Touch")==0 and ud("target","Frost Fever",nil,"player")==nil and is("Icy Touch")==1 then cs("Icy Touch") print("Icy Touch") elseif u>=1 and cd("Plague Strike")==0 and ud("target","Blood Plague",nil,"player")==nil and is("Plague Strike")==1 then cs("Plague Strike") print("Plague Strike") elseif u>=1 and f>=1 and u+f-b>=2 and is("Death Strike")==1 then cs("Death Strike") print("Death Strike") elseif b>=1 and is("Heart Strike")==1 then cs("Heart Strike") print("Heart Strike") elseif UnitPower("player")>40 and is("Death Coil")==1 then cs("Death Coil") print("Death Coil") end
    end
    I found somewhere on the nets an addon called autowow wich had the next step for this script: it keeps casting it for the duration of the fight and it changes it depending on the char and spec.
    If u put a little time and thought into it, you'll make your own adons in no time.