Selling "Nostalrius Begins" gold (Cheap and reliable) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nostalrius Gold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling "Nostalrius Begins" gold (Cheap and reliable)

Hello everyone!
    I've farmed my ass off to be able to provide you with some cheap gold on the amazing Nostalrius private server, so you can enjoy the game to the fullest without having to spend hours and hours of grinding to get that expensive epic mount, or walking around past level 40 with not enough gold for the 60% mount.
    Let me help you solve your fricking gold problems so you can get back to enjoying the game!

Safe transactions!
    I take several precautions to ensure a safe transaction that won't get you banned for buying gold.
    This means all gold is obtained through farming and trading spending real player time, and NOT through exploits, bots or hacks, which would put you at a risk.
    This is just one of many precautious taken to ensure your safety.

Cheap!
    I'll do my best to provide the best prices on the market! Contact me on skype for the newest price details.

Skoype! ...yes that's how you spell it

^Click here or add me on skype the regular way!

Skype name:nostalrius.gold

Stock and availability!

Alliance: Decent gold supply
    Horde: Very limited gold supply

I'll try to keep this part updated about my current stock, but even though you might see "No supply" or "Low supply"
    I encourage you to contact me anyways I might be able to transfer gold around or grind additional amounts
    within a reasonable timeframe for you to receive the gold right when you need it.

So if you're interested in buying some gold feel free to add me on skype.
    Last edited by Nostalrius Gold; 06-27-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Selling "Nostalrius Begins" gold (Cheap and reliable)