[Nostalrius] Expert Powerleveling done by hand! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phrenzy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Nostalrius] Expert Powerleveling done by hand!

Heya!

It is my pleasure to inform you I'm providing a top tier Powerleveling service on Nostalrius Begins. I am talking about offering you the best imaginable deal available in the shortest time possible, for the most reasonable price around - displayed below, on google doc.

Why should you choose me? Because I'm dedicated to giving you what you want and how you want it. I play your characters responsibly and 100% legitimately; quality service and your account's safety are my number one goals. Needless to say all the leveling is done entirely by hand and you get to keep all the gold and items looted.

There is virtually no chance of your account getting banned during my time on it as I won't be using bots, hacks or exploits. If by some off chance your account does get banned while I'm on it (again, it is impossible) I will refund your money in full. Simultaneously you need to be aware of the fact that account sharing is against Nostalrius' /Terms of Use/ and that you're willing to accept that risk.

I will also provide a refund if I am unable to finish my part of the deal that we previously agreed on, due to some unexpected things happening in real life that I have no influence over. ** For example, you ordered 1-60 but I am forced to stop at level 47 for whatever reason. You will be fairly charged for those levels only, naturally.

I am leveling both factions:
    - Horde characters from 1 to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60,
    - Alliance characters from 1 to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60.

Price range on few of many available bundles - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Afw/edit#gid=0
    Payment goes through PayPal (your PayPal account must be verified).

Add me on Skype - onyx8732 - or message me on here if you're interested.

Last edited by Phrenzy; 11-14-2015 at 12:14 PM.

[Nostalrius] Expert Powerleveling done by hand!