lvl 60 alliance mage on Emerald Dream preAQ BiS 8/8 T2 full engineering menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shade7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lvl 60 alliance mage on Emerald Dream preAQ BiS 8/8 T2 full engineering

Hi, I want to sell my character on the Emerald Dream server. I can trade it for a character on Nostalrius server (Because I've got some irl friends playing there), but I'd prefer selling it.

Character info:

- lvl 60
    - epic mount
    - 300/300 engineering , got all the reflector trinkets, goblin rocket helmet, gnomish mind control helmet and other usefull stuff for pvp
    - 300/300 enchanting got all the enchants pre AQ40 including +30 spell power on weap
    - 8/8 T2 which is awesome for pvp
    - pre AQ40 BiS pve gear including neltharion's tear
    - lots of usefull stuff and gear in bank
    - 100x Black Lotus

I've sold some accounts and I can provide you links from this website to prove it, so I won't go first on the trade under any circumstances. If you want to get the account first and then do the payment, don't bother please. PM me from here with an offer or reply to this post with your skype to make an offer from there.

lvl 60 alliance mage on Emerald Dream preAQ BiS 8/8 T2 full engineering