Domain Name for a World of Warcraft Website , Could also be Any Gaming Website! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

crucialgamers's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Domain Name for a World of Warcraft Website , Could also be Any Gaming Website!

Not sure where to put this thread any help would be great, this used to be a domain for World of Warcraft.

CrucialGamers.com Domain Name is for Sale , 16 Months left on Domain Registration.

This site gets quite a few hits , it used to be a very popular World of Warcraft Related Gaming Website , I know for a fact this Domain is a money maker for a gaming website, Some ideas for this Domain include:

Game Sales
    Gaming Networks
    Guild / Clan Website
    Gaming Related Website

Bid's start at £199.00, Buyout is £1000. Looking to Start a Gaming Website? This is a Perfect Name for any type of gaming website. It is for sale!

I have never actually sold a Domain before so please any questions feel free to ask. Someone said to sell it on Ebay so here it is. Extremely interested to see how much this is worth as people who have an interest in domains have said "I can't believe that's Available still". So come and bid if interested.

Check the Domain Crucial Gamers - FOR SALE! for More Information. Yes it is Legit will Transfer the domain to you once it has been purchased. Also if you need to setup your domain I can help, Lots of experience with domains and web design.

Let's see if the advice I received was right, Happy Bidding on Ebay!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO EBAY

Domain Name for a World of Warcraft Website , Could also be Any Gaming Website!