Selling Account. Paypal! Arena Master Titles + MORE! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hoylesam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Account. Paypal! Arena Master Titles + MORE!

Hello! I have an awesome World of Warcraft account for sale.
    100 Dwarf Shaman Elemental - Epic WoW Armory is my level 100 Shaman
    100 Human Priest Discipline - Epic WoW Armory is my level 100 Priest

I have many other alt characters including 3 90's maybe four if you use the automated delete character button for that one time I raged and deleted my rogue. I also have a stacked level 70 twink priest, hes pretty fun to play on. I have some pretty cool mounts as well. The Swift Springstrider that looks like a Horde Bloodelf mount. I also have the Red Proto Drake from the Glory of the Hero achievement. 5 achievements away from getting the Drake of the East wind. I've got the dread raven collectors edition item. The account comes with Diablo 3. I also have a Mekgineer's Chopper 2 seater mount, costed me about 20k at the time. Sunstone panther as well, and the Tyraels charger. I've got the vicious warsaber from the Rated Battleground Wins.

Now for the best part of this account. I have some of the most legit ORIGINAL names in the game. Names that were taken on the release of this game. One character name that comes with this account is Ace. By far, the most legit name ever to be come across in World of Warcraft, I've had people offer me $100 Paypal just to have my name. I also have the name Ate.

Now for the even BETTER part of the account. I have 2200+ rating in every bracket in PVP. I was on one of the highest rated battleground teams in S13. We ended up getting dossed by Team Brazil and lost our spot in the top 10 in the country but whatever. I have many PVP achievements, including Arena Master which carries over to all characters, and I also have the title Marshal which is 2200+ on two different shamans (Yes I have two Shamans, one of them is deleted after a long night of raging but you can recover the alt shaman using the delete automated process every 30 days)

THIS ACCOUNT IS A STEAL, I'VE HAD OFFERS OF OVER $400 FOR THIS ACCOUNT, TO BUY ARENA MASTER ALONE IS $300 OFF OF ANY WEBSITE, MARSHAL IS ANOTHER $200, THAT'S OVER $500 JUST FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS, DON'T PASS IT UP.

SELLING FOR $150 PAYPAL

Selling Account. Paypal! Arena Master Titles + MORE!