Nostalrius Vanilla 1.12 WoW Private Server Powerleveling Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dboy90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nostalrius Vanilla 1.12 WoW Private Server Powerleveling Service

Selling my power leveling services on the Nostalrius Vanilla 1.12 private server! I was a hardcore vanilla player and I know the game in and out and I guarantee a fast leveling time with great prices!I will level by questing,no bots or other tools will be used,your account will be 100% safe with me.I will be online on skype throughout the whole leveling process so you will be able to track the progress of your character!

You will be able to keep ALL the gold,armor and items I obtain during leveling.

I will also level already existing characters to any level you desire or level your professions,prices are negotiable.

Payment method:Paypal,Skrill,Western Union

You can send me a PM here or add me on skype ([email protected])
    Last edited by Dboy90; 07-09-2015 at 11:56 AM.

Nostalrius Vanilla 1.12 WoW Private Server Powerleveling Service
    Feenixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying out his services now. Got 8-30. Will update later!

Feenixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let it be known that I am aware of all the scammers lately offering leveling services on Nos. I even recently got scammed out of $70 bucks. But look no further.

Honestly dealing with this guy was one of the most pleasant experiences I had on ownedcore. He is friendly, talkative, and a leveling machine. He constantly provides updates with your character, even took a risk and leveled my character to 20 FIRST before asking for payment. Needless to say I paid him for his efforts. Now he's leveling my guy to 60 and doing some stuff along the way I never even thought of. Would recommend to anyone looking to pay for a powerleveling service. He doesn't use bots, all human. Give this guy a try, you won't forget it.

Dboy90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Feenixx View Post
    Let it be known that I am aware of all the scammers lately offering leveling services on Nos. I even recently got scammed out of $70 bucks. But look no further.

Honestly dealing with this guy was one of the most pleasant experiences I had on ownedcore. He is friendly, talkative, and a leveling machine. He constantly provides updates with your character, even took a risk and leveled my character to 20 FIRST before asking for payment. Needless to say I paid him for his efforts. Now he's leveling my guy to 60 and doing some stuff along the way I never even thought of. Would recommend to anyone looking to pay for a powerleveling service. He doesn't use bots, all human. Give this guy a try, you won't forget it.
    Leveling your account was a pleasure,I wish you all the best in your next endgame adventures :-)
    I m open for business again,if someone wants his account power leveled,just pm me here or add me on skype!