0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOBroker.net Review

Review - MMOBroker.net

Introduction

When i first heard about MMOBroker.net i was looking to buy a PL service to get a new level 60 character, so i decided to check it out.

The Web Site

Honestly i wasn't at all impressed at the look of the web site.. it was very messy and unorganized. It's apparent that they are using a pre-made CMS with a terrible looking layout. The only thing they did right was put their current promos right on the front page as that is what made me continue on.

The Power Leveling Service

As you can see i also wasn't impressed with the way they formatted the service details.

Sept.10 Price: $195.00
    Oct.10 Price: $295.00

ANY race/class you want on any server you want. Will be leveled within 30 days guaranteed or full refund. You even pick the name!! Full account details will be provided, including CD's, account Key, and secret question!

Additional charges apply for levels 60-70. Level 70 is not guaranteed within 30 days, however, level 60 is.

Server ANY
    Race ANY
    Class ANY
    Level 60
    Gold Guaranteed 500
    Secret Question Yes
    Orig Owner Yes
    Transferable Yes
    I decided to buy it because at the time it appealed to me and i thought for my first PL i would give it a try. After ordering it took approx. 5 hours after the automated response for them to reply with this e-mail:

from Admin Admin <[email protected]> hide details Sep 10
    to Paul <*********@gmail.com>
    date Sep 10, 2007 6:40 AM
    subject Re: mmobroker.net Purchase Order - 26
    mailed-by gmail.com

This will be done on a PVE server, are you ok with that?

Regards,
    MMOBroker.net
    Luckily my main characters are on a PvE server so i didn't have a problem with it, but if i had been playing PvP servers i would be mad that they are even asking. It states in the service text that it can be on ANY SERVER, they should be asking what server i want it on.. not asking if it's ok if it's done on a PvE server.

The next thing that caught my eye was the e-mail they are using to contact me with. [email protected].. Ok now what company uses gmail for their e-mails? they have a perfectly functioning domain that obviously has e-mails so it seemed a bit fishy.

After sending an e-mail telling them which server and name this is the e-mail i received:

from Admin Admin <[email protected]> hide details Sep 10
    date Sep 10, 2007 1:53 PM
    mailed-by gmail.com

The account has already been created,

I am contacting the leveler now to have the account created on your reuqested server, with the requested name.
    Ok fine i can now sit back and monitor the leveling progress of the character from main character. 2 days later there still hasn't been any leveling of the character, and i know this for sure because i verified the character being created on the Monday by adding the name to my friends list. I decided to e-mail them and find out what's up with the leveling, so this is what i sent and received:

from Paul <*********@gmail.com> hide details Sep 12
    to Admin Admin <[email protected]>
    date Sep 12, 2007 6:26 PM
    mailed-by gmail.com

I've noticed the character has been created on monday. Haven't noticed any leveling yet, wondering what the status is.
    from Admin Admin <[email protected]> hide details Sep 13
    date Sep 13, 2007 8:20 AM
    mailed-by gmail.com

The leveler was supposed to start on monday and had some PC Issues. This has been resolved and leveling should be underway.

Should this leveler not continue your account we will assign it to someone else, but assure you, it will be done.

Regards,
    MMOBroker.net
    To me this is unacceptable and warrants a refund but i decided to let them continue on because if can finish up with them and then spread the word about their shit service, people won't use them and they will fail which will save others their money.

The next e-mail i send is 17 days later, October 1st. Here is the sent and received e-mail's:

from Paul <*********@gmail.com> hide details Oct 1
    to Admin Admin <[email protected]>
    date Oct 1, 2007 7:24 AM
    mailed-by gmail.com

Hey there..

I've been following the progress of my purchased character "*******" and i've noticed that in 20 days the character has only reached level 27 which in my opinion is shit. I've done a character to 27 in 2 days. Will the character be done on time? 10 more days makes 30.

-Paul
    from Admin Admin <[email protected]> hide details Oct 1
    date Oct 1, 2007 8:03 AM
    mailed-by gmail.com

It is our intention to have him finishes on time. Unfortunately, the leveler decided to take a week off, and not say anything to us about it. We have since let him go, and have a new leveler working on the account.

Regards,
    MMOBroker.net
    It's obvious at this point that they never kept track of the character which goes to show that this is a make-shift company that is run horribly. Its been 30 days now and the character is only level 44. This sucks for them because their intention is to finish the character within the 30 free days they get for opening a new account. Now it is literally impossible to get to 60 before the free days are up. I'm sure they know that the 30 days are up yet they haven't taken the initiative to e-mail and try to reach a compromise, i have to do everything.

Conclusion/Scoring

Price: 2/10 - There are worse sites but $300 for a level 60 is way too much.
    Web Site: 1/10 - Absolute shit, not impressed at all.
    Customer Service: 3/10 - They aren't total idiots, they can communicate in English.
    Power Leveling: 1/10 - All i can say is.. wow..... They obviously hire dip shits to level the characters.

Overall Score: 2/10 - NO COMPANY could get a worse review from me. Bottom line is DON'T USE THEM.

My experience with them during the previous 30 days has been anything but acceptable. I will never use them again for anything because they don't produce.

I hope that this review has been helpful for anybody that is thinking of doing business with them or ever comes across them.

Morons, the correct gramatical phrase is "common knowledge"

MMOBroker.net Review
    Lysvir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: MMOBroker.net Review

WoW.. Thanks for telling us that!
    I was just about to use these guys when I saw this post, so..
    Wel, good work!
    And what a lame-shit company ^^,

jappaex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: MMOBroker.net Review