Mythic Ready 685iLvl Priest - Many B.net Perks (SC2+xpac, HoTS, iLvl 640 Shaman) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jaedaddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mythic Ready 685iLvl Priest - Many B.net Perks (SC2+xpac, HoTS, iLvl 640 Shaman)

I am selling my WOW account via player auctions. It is time for me to move on. I prefer playerauctions as it is way safer for buyer and seller.

Link has full details, below is copied and pasted from the post:
    With 6.2 in the next few weeks, do you really want to spend the next few months trying to get another account ready for raids?
    685 Holy Priest:
    Comes Mythic Raid Ready with 4/5 685 T17 + 670 T17 pants
    Holds a steady 40k HPS on all BRF raid fights (kromog + BF can hit upwards of 60k)
    Enough consumables to log-in and be ready to start mythic raiding
    25,000K Gold + mats
    1-2 weeks from 715 Legendary ring (1/3 elemental runes w/ 297 frags)
    700 Enchanting/Jewelcrafting
    Maxed garrison with Barracks/Bunker, Lumber Mill/Lunarfall Inn, Salvage Yard/Enchant Hut/Gem Boutique
    Over 25 followers available for garrison missions
    Many Other Account Perks:
    Heroes of the Storm Account, active since Alpha phase with over $200 worth of Heroes/Items
    Starcraft 2 + Expansion (Heart of the Swarm)
    Hearthstone active
    Several other wow toons, most notably 640 Resto Shaman
    640 Resto Shaman:
    Comes normal raid ready
    Recently started LFR's and can pull 25-30k HPS on most fights
    700 Inscription
    Level 3 garrison w/ mostly level 2 buildings
    Maskedarmory is currently down, so please whisper me if interested and I will send you the profile link. I will post maskedarmory link if/when it is back up. This link should work in the meantime

If you've got any questions feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you. Prefer to sell to someone with positive feedback already established on their PlayerAuctions account.

Mythic Ready 685iLvl Priest - Many B.net Perks (SC2+xpac, HoTS, iLvl 640 Shaman)