Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for a new bot or something along those lines.

Well I was botting in mop and took a break. After playing legitimate for the past few months and finally running out of gold. I'd love a new bot that I would gladly pay for to help level up my new toons and farm me gold for my main account. Also looking for script writers too that could make me unique scripts to make gold etc. feel free to post here or message me on Skype Pkrehemker

looking for a new bot or something along those lines.
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tikiru View Post
    Well I was botting in mop and took a break. After playing legitimate for the past few months and finally running out of gold. I'd love a new bot that I would gladly pay for to help level up my new toons and farm me gold for my main account. Also looking for script writers too that could make me unique scripts to make gold etc. feel free to post here or message me on Skype Pkrehemker
    Not sure what you are saying here... you mean pre-existing bots can't help you get gold? Or, if you are worried about the whole Honorbuddy recent ban wave, maybe try out Rebot.

Tikiru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just not sure which bots are relevant and such or the best per se

Tikiru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I more or less stopped using Bots since like august of last year and finally ran out of gold and want to find a good bot to use for leveling and gold. I used honor buddy before but wondering if that's still the best or is there something better

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tikiru View Post
    I more or less stopped using Bots since like august of last year and finally ran out of gold and want to find a good bot to use for leveling and gold. I used honor buddy before but wondering if that's still the best or is there something better
    For leveling (on questing) HB is currently best, tho they just got hit by a huge banwave and pretty much came out saying "we have no idea why, we hope it won't happen again" (they were the onyl bot that got hit). So either tho botting is always risky, using HB right now seems much riskier than any other bot.

Personally I went with ReBot, you can farm gold on it easily, it got pretty much all the features HB does, but interface and some of them are actually much better (built in alarms, built in farming on random paths, so no need to use profiles, built in plugins for randomizing pathing while questing, built in alarms for character stuck and much, much more pretty much everything you'd ever need is already built in the bot, so no reason to get plugins, no reason to deal with "screw you, we don't support that, get a plugin and complain to person who made it" attitude from devs etc).

The only problem is that questing is still pretty buddy (1-69 works pretty good, 69-80 is buddy, 80-90 again works pretty well, and then last part is also buggy) so leveling a char might be bit frustrating / you might need to do bg's and other stuff for leveling, but personally I'd still go with ReBot - ban chances wise, potential wise, and customer support wise, which is tons better than HB, at ReBot they actually are helpful, and they actually are implementing features users ask for - I bet everyone who used both bots (and I mean used them - not just fanboys that botted years on one off them and 1 day on another one) will tell you the same.
    Last edited by HI5; 05-30-2015 at 11:36 PM.