LUA Scripts (Cheats) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

scripteurx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LUA Scripts (Cheats)

Selling / Trading some basic LUA Scripts. For those who don't know, what I am selling are subtle methods of doing certain things which are hardly doable normally, by using a LUA Unlocker and some lines of code.

Few examples:

Cast a certain spell while an action happens : Vanish/Shadowmeld/Sw on Blind/Sheep/Repentance etc . (Or any spell that's not on GCD triggered by any action requested)
    Auto Interrupt : Kicks the beginning of a spellcast.

I am mainly looking for accounts on any WoW private server, but other offers will be taken into consideration.
    I would gladly use a middleman, aswell.

*When buying this, you will be given detailed info of what you have to do in order for it to work: You'll be getting a LUA Unlocker, the Add-ons required and the code itself.
    **These scripts are confirmed to work on patch 3.3.5a, on most of the servers. Any test could be done on any server upon your request.
    ***These scripts are considered a cheating method, therefore you will use them at your own risk.

For more details, proofs, contact : Skype me, or PM.
    Last edited by scripteurx; 05-29-2015 at 05:56 AM.

LUA Scripts (Cheats)