Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I install and use automated CRs

Hi,

I've been looking in PE and the CRs for awhile. I cannot seem to find a guide that tells me how to use the CRs that people have been writing.

I have PE installed, I have my oLUA install and running but do not see how i use something like a CR that is posted. Can someone explain this to me in detail please?

How do I install and use automated CRs
    akeon1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowerz View Post
    Hi,

I've been looking in PE and the CRs for awhile. I cannot seem to find a guide that tells me how to use the CRs that people have been writing.

I have PE installed, I have my oLUA install and running but do not see how i use something like a CR that is posted. Can someone explain this to me in detail please?
    Preperation:

- Identify your Wow install directory. For this guide i am going to use %WOWdir% as the example. But in reality it would be more like C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft".
    Understand the types of Unlockers.
    - Basic unlocker: lets you do most out of the box Probably functions. They can be somewhat limited in their support.
    - Advanced unlocker: (Required for some profiles) Lets you use things like automatic unit detection, distance adetection player facing and things like that.
    oLUA is a basic unlocker as far as i know so keep that in mind. These generally cost a few $ each month.

On to the guide part.

1) Download Probably from here: https://gitlab.com/probablyengine/probably
    2) Extract the zip to your "%WOWdir%\Interface\Addons" folder.
    3) Rename the "Probably.git" folder to just "Probably"

Net result should be a folder structure like this: %WOWdir%\Interface\Addons\Probably

4) Download your chosen custom combat rotation and place it in your %WOWdir%\Interface\Addons folder,
    Again if its downloaded from gitllab or github ensure you remove any tags like .git or -master from the folder name.

You should now have a second addon folder structure like this: (example only) %WOWdir%\Interface\Addons\Probably_TeamPhoenix

5) Start wow and get to character screen
    6) start your unlocker
    7) Log in to game.
    You should now have an extra action bar which is Probably. Right click the very LEFT actionbutton to show a list of installed profiles.
    9) Select your custom profile.

Notes: If you cant see your custom profile as an option and only the built in profile is select able that probably means you have not names the custom addon correctly or placed it in the right spot. or you are not in the right spec or logged on to the right character for that custom profile.

Scream if you get stuck.
    Last edited by akeon1; 05-26-2015 at 07:38 AM.

dowerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are awesome thank you