HotS 40 Level EU Account /13 Heroes / Ready for Ranked menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nasayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HotS 40 Level EU Account /13 Heroes / Ready for Ranked

Greetings!
    Since the "Official Launch" of the game is really soon, i decided to sell one of my Hero of the Storm Accounts, i used to play since early Beta.

"Battle.net Account has only Heroes of the Storm as game attached to it and nothing else. Used it with invite since Closed Beta."
    "Click here"

All the detailed In-Game & Account information is below and i will also include some screenshots.

Account Information :

In-Game Details :
    - Account Region : EU
    - Account Level : 40 ( All ~ 300 Games Played Manually / Never used Bot )
    - Heroes Obtained : 13 ( Able to join "Ranked" Hero League )
    - Detailed List of Heroes : Click Here
    - Rank on Hero League : 50 ( Haven't played / Also Ranks will be reseted at game Launch )
    - Gold on Account : ~10250 (Click here / Might be more cause i will play more games)

BattleNet Account Details :
    - Account isn't my Main, was only registered to be played in Beta.
    - E-mail was also created for this Battle.net Account and i can give it permanently to you. ( Nothing else is registered with this E-mail Account)
    - Account's Name BattleTag can be changed once. ( And i would also prefer to be changed. )

Price is really negotiable cause there are no current prices on the markets for HotS Accounts yet. I will consider all the offers and go with the highest bidder.
    Payment Method : PayPal

* Also have more 40 Level Accounts for "SALE" with more / less Heroes. So if this is sold i will put another one on the marke.
    * If i forgot to add something, i will edit my post as soon as possible.
    * Feel free to add me on Skype and ask me any information considering the account.

Thanks in advance!
    Waiting for your offers.

HotS 40 Level EU Account /13 Heroes / Ready for Ranked