selling wow feenix warsong menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

selling wow feenix warsong

I'm looking to sell my account on warsong. Not active with it any more, could use the money so putting it up for sale. I have all info needed, SA, email, and whatever ya need.

The account has a few end game chars. The main I had as a pride and joy is my NE Hunter which is 7/9 t3, 4hm bow, naxx trinks and rings. Has a full 2.5 set in bank. As well as other tiers. Epic mount. Resist sets. Pretty much all you need to raid, and all you could want to start pvping with. Next char on the acc is my UD warlock, I use the 2.5 set for immolation spec. Has bloodline and hit sets for raiding. As well as spell power to top those dps charts for the boss fights(currently around 650sp ) A piece of t3. Again a nice character, great for burst raid dps. And as well for pvp of your half descent with a warlock. The next up on the account is the mage, ow he's a gnome and not full towards endgame as the other w, but he's easily ready for some aq40. And when you grab some gear from there the sky's the limit, as any good player in pvp k ow you can be pretty phenomenal with a mage in pvp regardless if you're maxed with so or not, but his is around 400 i believe. Next next character is a 60 shaman, which is just pre bis. Was just starting him at some point has both a starter for elemental and enchantment sets. Pretty good for herbalists in my opinion. And all professions will be given in detail upon reuquest. Last but not least there's a dwarf priest on there. Was my little heal bot for raids I tinkered with, has some t2/t1 again not terrible but can easily be upgraded with the right raid guild.

Now the account itself has no bad marks against it. Has been a respected person in the community of raiding. So the time and effort I put in is now being received. I'm asking 400$ usd. You may contact via Skype to ask or discuss further questions on details of the account and items and what not, I'll keep my Skype open on my phone while at work, however requested ss, and images will have to wait till I'm home and at my computer to provide. Again I'm in no hurry to sell, so please no BS with the offers. The account is nice, and I've been on here awhile to know a price differential for what's nice.

I do have another account available. It's a 60 female NE warrior just about full t3 tank set, a nice t2.5 and random naxx/aq40 dps sets. To enjoy, however unless I'm offered the right price I'm not likely to sell her, it's a favorite of mine. However I'll out that iut there to entertain offers.

Lemme know if I've peaked your interest, contact me through skype.

Ryan.perrier

selling wow feenix warsong
    klonker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dead realm 400 dollah