Legendary Rogue - lvl 90 - Thunderfury - War Glaives - T1 - T2 - T2.5 - much more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BelovedRogue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary Rogue - lvl 90 - Thunderfury - War Glaives - T1 - T2 - T2.5 - much more!

So after I haven't been seriously playing since the pre-release time of WoD, I have decided to sell my beloved rogue account. This is a serious offer. I am the first owner and I have all the necessary account information that are needed (keys, security answer).
    I am also willing to give away the CDs in its original box if the buyer needs them. If I would keep the account it would just freeze and I know that someone out there would love to have an account like this.

The main character is a level 90 rogue with the most awesome transmog items you could think of.
    He is on an official blizzard EU realm! WoD is not active on the account and needs to be bought.

First of all, here is the masked armory profile to prove the rogue's existence:

Level 90 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

He owns both war glaives and thunderfury and possesses all the old sets (except T3).
    There are sooooo many transmog weapons and gear items on his bank that I can't get into detail, but I made screenshots of the most
    awesome sets he has got.

He is also almost done with the achievment that gives you the title "the Insane" (90% done already)!
    He just needs to kill some guards in Booty Bay and farm some more boxes and he is done with the achievment.

Here are some screenshots:

fs2.directupload.net/images/150515/99pbvm5a.jpg
    fs2.directupload.net/images/150515/oxmmldni.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/j54o3bdh.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/srp6j2a2.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/lw2dsbpy.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/pipdylwv.jpg
    fs2.directupload.net/images/150515/9u32yp68.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/a2mze3cj.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/xgrtw8dr.jpg
    fs2.directupload.net/images/150515/hm2b6aim.jpg
    fs2.directupload.net/images/150515/b9unzsfq.jpg
    fs2.directupload.net/images/150515/gyzgm86v.jpg
    fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/zjvmuggj.jpg

As you can see, he has everything a rogue needs to look badass!

As payment, I only accept bank transfer. The person who pays the most will get the account. Just PM me or answer to this thread to make bids.

There is also a level 90 warlock twink on the account, but he isn't worth being mentioned.

3..2..1... YOURS! =)

Legendary Rogue - lvl 90 - Thunderfury - War Glaives - T1 - T2 - T2.5 - much more!