10/10 Mythic Raider - LF Raiding Account - Details Inside. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mythic.Raider's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10/10 Mythic Raider - LF Raiding Account - Details Inside.

Sweet and short.
    I'm 10/10 Mythic and my guild is highly upset that I got hit in the ban wave, I learned my lesson but my account will still stay banned until Nov 13th.
    Right now I'm looking for some specific classes/specs to fill the void in my guild.

So what am I offering? Raiding service for FREE.
    Were a top US guild and I'll put your character in the guild, getting 10/10 Mythic and top US kills for Hellfire.

Pretty much I will only play for Main raids/Split runs and Alt runs. You will play your account the other 90% of the time.
    I will run raids, get gear, get raiding/mount achievements, everything a top end raider will get in a top US guild, and do it for YOU for FREE.

Downside? There really isn't much of a downside besides you won't get to play while our raids take place, other than that any alts on the same account, you're welcome to bring to any raids I run for alts on downtime.

I need to be able to raid come hellfire and I don't want to buy an account, rather just play one till mine is unlocked.
    You can expect the best, and I can promise nothing will happen to your account (I account share with a few in the guild and have never been banned)

Classes / Specs I'm looking for:

Disc Priest
    Balance Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    WindWalker Monk
    Warlock

Ilev must be at least 685, the higher the better.

Add me on Skype: Rachel.Visq

Please consider this, as my guild really needs me back in anyway (I was an officer)
    I'm willing to treat your account like mine, with the most respect.
    The positive is after I'm done you can sell your account for 90% more than what it was worth when I got it.
    More Details can be discussed over skype.

10/10 Mythic Raider - LF Raiding Account - Details Inside.