LTT my TCG Mounts for Elder Scrolls Online gold/items menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DarkheartMMO's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LTT my TCG Mounts for Elder Scrolls Online gold/items

I have reached out to several MMO exchange companies and the language barrier has been a pain in the butt and have not had much success.
    I have had a difficult time selling BOE TCG mounts in WoW since eBay keeps removing my posts and no bites on this forum so I thought I would offer the mounts up for trade because I am now playing Elder Scrolls Online on the NA server.

This is what I have to trade:
    Feldrake
    Magic Rooster Egg
    Corrupt Hippogryph
    Wooly White Rhino
    Ghastly Charger

All mounts are located on US server Emerald Dream Horde side HOWEVER if you are looking to just add the mounts to your collection you can just make a level 55 DK on my server, learn them there, and you will have access to them from any of your characters on the same account.

If you are an MMO company and interested in a trade please send me a message and you can save time by including a quote.

Thank you,

LTT my TCG Mounts for Elder Scrolls Online gold/items