Sell or trade HonorBuddy key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

OnehitB's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sell or trade HonorBuddy key

Well I know it sounds stupid, but u never know, someone might want it, I'm selling my HB key 2 sessions lifetime, also includes alot of paid CR in buddy store... Not that matters cuz you can get them for free. I'm asking 35 euros for it, or rebot key ^^ thanks. TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY obviously

Sell or trade HonorBuddy key
    coldman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OnehitB View Post
    Well I know it sounds stupid, but u never know, someone might want it, I'm selling my HB key 2 sessions lifetime, also includes alot of paid CR in buddy store... Not that matters cuz you can get them for free. I'm asking 35 euros for it, or rebot key ^^ thanks. TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY obviously
    correct me if I am wrong, but didn't honorbuddy release a statement saying they threw in the towel and are no longer going to update it?

OnehitB's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coldman View Post
    correct me if I am wrong, but didn't honorbuddy release a statement saying they threw in the towel and are no longer going to update it?
    No O.o Bossland said "sorry if you are 5 years late" referring to the fact that the guy joined the community in a bad time

coldman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this post shows they closed authentication servers for honorbuddy currently

EDIT: sorry for the poor wording in the first post, but if they disable the authenticating servers for HB, i would assume it means they won't be updating it until they decide its either safe again or they decide to just close shop on honorbuddy itself so not to risk more accounts in general. Obviously its up the users of the bot to be safe about it or not use it, but to each their own.
    Last edited by coldman; 05-15-2015 at 08:09 PM.