Selling 2x HB keys/ Demonic premium/Richies warlock pvp premium menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chinadollrose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 2x HB keys/ Demonic premium/Richies warlock pvp premium

I am selling 2 honorbuddy accounts with the "Demonic Premium - An Advanced Warlock Routine [PvE & PvP]" and "Epidemic - Richie's Affliction Warlock PvP Combat Routine [Pro Edition]" for 25$ using PayPal (60$+ value).

why am I selling? I got banned, I prefer to open this as truthful as I can be so I am telling you I got hit with the recent banwave, the bot is currently "tripwired" meaning you will be able to use it when they deem it safe again for your use (they say soon).

I have played wow for 10 years and now I am done with it, this is my first ban ever in 2-3 years of botting. These two extra HB keys with routines are excellent for people just starting to get into botting and wanting a discount or people who are already established and need more bots for multiple accounts. Know that if you do a PayPal take-back I will do an HB account recovery even if it means getting the account banned, I don't care either way. Your account must be at least 1 year old (hypocritical, I know) I can explain more if you PM me about this requirement. Please whisper me your skype name so we can talk if you are interested.

UPDATE FROM HB
    Greetings Buddies,

We will soon release Honorbuddy again - we expect it to be by the end of this week.

Its been a week since we closed down the authentication servers for Honorbuddy. In this time, we tried to figure out what happened. We must say that we have no idea what really happened and all we have are speculations.

We speculate, that at some point, Blizzard used parts of the World of Warcraft client that acted in a hidden manner like malware. Then they scanned everything they could scan on a given computer and flagged the ones they thought were operating against their TOS/EULA. They are fine to install any such malware-type hidden software at any given time according to their End User Agreement.

There have been rumours, spread by Blizzard, that over 100,000 WOW Accounts have been banned during the ban wave on 13th May 2015 and that they are most likely all Honorbuddy users. We have to dispute this; there has never been that many active Honorbuddy users. We are still unaware if this was a real detection or some shady malware that was injected into everyones computer for a short period of time.

Be aware that we have not seen the cause of the bans. We have an anti-malware and anti-detection tool called Tripwire that aims to identify unexpected behaviour by gaming companies. We can just try to make sure, that the next time something shady has been done, that Tripwire detects it. Tripwire is the only hope we can rely on right now; it has been improved and hopefully will watch over your shoulder much better now.

Again, we will give no guarantee and we have never given a guarantee, that our software is immune to detection or bans.
    Before you troll this about how they just did a massive ban, please be respectful and realize that I am not trying to screw anyone over, I am just done with wow and have put all the info that led up to me selling this. If you do not want it then please move on without telling me your two cents.
    Last edited by chinadollrose; 05-25-2015 at 11:21 AM.

Selling 2x HB keys/ Demonic premium/Richies warlock pvp premium
    chinadollrose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ****UPDATE****

HonorBuddy has now been updated/patched and is now working again