WTS vauable bnet with WoD! hunter/pally/warrior/priest/monk all fully pvp geared! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Alexac1007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS vauable bnet with WoD! hunter/pally/warrior/priest/monk all fully pvp geared!

Now coming soon end for me to stay here in the states, and thus must move to Europe. for that reason, I have decided to sell this user because I did not want to play with latency. I am the formal owner of this user, and it has been up for almost a year. my BNet also world of Warcraft and have a active subscription right now. If you do not know me, I am a PvP player with a lot of experience and pvp friends.

My Bnet does also have tons of heirlooms. If you would like too see how many and what upgrades I have on them, please feel free to contact me with the information below. Contact me if you have any other questions as well.

I do have a lot of epic mounts for an Amount of around 300k. One of them is a 20 $ mount.

Contact information:
    E-mail: [email protected]

This account is also potential two make a lot of gold because of the professions I have. You can see what professions I have on the account information below.
    I would now like to Introduce my accounts with some notes.

If you do not know what the barn does - it gives you, savage blood for work orders, which again Can be sold on the AH, or you can make gear with my professions as well and sell each for approx. 11K.

Lvl 100 MW monk:
    -lvl 3 garrison w / barn (lvl 3), trading post (lvl 3), Salvage yard (lvl3, please go to Wowhead for more informations on this plot), enchanting plot (lvl3 w / follower), tailoring plot (lvl3 w / follower), Frost Wall mines (lvl2, this gives you, tons of ores which you can save and use for work orders / gear).
    - Both tailoring and enchanting are 600+
    - Reverted on "Vol'jin's Spear" (did this to have the ability to get the best PvP gear possible)
    - Full conquest gear (660 ilvl)
    Rating:
    - 1643 rating in rbgs
    - 1633 rating 2v2 (I mostly do 2's two trusted conquest)
    - 1753 in 3v3

Lvl 100 arms / fury warrior:
    -lvl 3 garrison w / barn(lvl 3), trading post (lvl 3), Salvage yard (lvl3, please go to Wowhead for more informations on this plot), blacksmithing plot (lvl3 w / follower), storage house (lvl2, basically A bank in ur garrison), Frost Wall mines (lvl3, this gives you, tons of ores which you can save and use for work orders / gear).
    -both mining and blacksmithing are 600+
    - Reverted on "Vol'jin's Spear" (did this to have the ability to get the best PvP gear possible)
    - Lots of transmogs
    Rating:
    -1635 In 2s
    -1519 In 3s

Lvl 100 shadow/disc priest:
    -lvl 3 garrison w / barn(lvl 3), Trading post (lvl 2), Salvage yard (lvl 3, please go to Wowhead for more informations on this plot), alchemy plot (lvl3 w / follower), Frost Wall mines (lvl 2, this gives you, tons of ores which you can save and use for work orders / gear).
    - Lots of transmogs
    Rating:
    -1500 RBGs
    -1500 2s
    -1600 3s

Lvl 100 BM / Surv. Hunter:
    -lvl 3 garrison w / barn(lvl 3), lumber mill (lvl 3), Salvage yard (lvl3, please go to Wowhead for more informations on this plot), engineering plot (lvl3 w / follower) Leatherworking plot (lvl3 w / follower), Frost Wall mines (lvl2, this gives you, tons of ores whichemail you can save and use for work orders / gear).
    - Lots of transmog

Lvl 100 ret paladin:
    -lvl 3 garrison w / barn(lvl 3), gladiators sanctum (lvl 2), Salvage yard (lvl 3, please go to Wowhead for more informations on this plot), Frost Wall mines (lvl 2, this gives you, tons of ores which you can save and use for work orders / gear).
    -full conquest gear, (660 item level)
    I do also have 2 followers over 630 ilvl on all of the accounts.The highest is 655. Monk, warrior, and hunter do have harrison jones follower w/ treasure trait. This is so good for getting gold!!

I am willing to negotiate with the price. Thanks !!

WTS vauable bnet with WoD! hunter/pally/warrior/priest/monk all fully pvp geared!