Selling class lessons. Previous top 25-50 players. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stixnbrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling class lessons. Previous top 25-50 players.

My guild was a top 100 guild during SoO, but due to the lack of top quality players late night we kind of hit a rock there. They 5 of us that were in previous high end guilds are willing to share our tips on how to play any of the classes correctly. We each know 2-3 classes extremely well with rotations, small secrets, and Stat weights.

We will talk to you in some kind of voice chat (prefer skype or mumble) but will try to find other ways if need be. Each lesson is 30-90 minutes. Newer players will obviously take longer to understand each class. All advice will stay relevant until a major change in classes due to a nerf/buff. Some of us will also make videos on twitch past broadcasts we will be able to link you so you will always have it.

This is new to us so we would love constructive criticism after the session on how we can word things or make it easier for players to understand our lingo.

Our starting price will be $60 but will offer 30 bucks to people who buy our sales run
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-brf-runs.html (*US-Horde* Selling Gold CM's Normal/Heroic BRF runs!)

Add me on skype: Hatedasworld

Selling class lessons. Previous top 25-50 players.
    demitrisln's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added to Skype would like to have some Warlock help. I'm in a Mystic run but my DPS is always lacking.