WoW Gold on All EU & Twist Nether&Sylvanas EU A/H for CS:Go/DotA 2 items or steam $ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DKVV's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold on All EU & Twist Nether&Sylvanas EU A/H for CS:Go/DotA 2 items or steam $

F.A.Q.:
    1. Where are you based?
    I am based in the Romania as well as my WoW account, so there is no need to worry about that. My main chars are on Twisting Nether & Sylvanas EU A/H but if other server you can get gold for token, heirlooms, mounts & pets.
    2. How safe is your gold ingame to trade?
    I can guarantee for the safety of both our accounts as I am using my personal one to trade the gold to you ! To be even safer watch the screenshot and you can see i farm/ get from AH all my gold
    3. How do I get my gold after I purchased ?
    Once we made the trade on steam, i will deliver the gold/mount ingame via face to face trade (which I do recommend)
    4. Why you said mount?
    I also have for sale Vial of the Sands (req lvl 80) or Jeweled Onyx Panther, Sunstone Panther, Jade Panther, Ruby Panther, Sapphire Panther (req 20,40 lvl (you can activate it with a DK on my server).
    5. Why you said WoW Gold all EU?
    Because you can buy token (30days gametime) from my server or buy heirlooms, mounts & pets. Token is on all realms the same price so no worries.
    6. How we calculate the gold amount based on CS/Dota/ Steam wallet (via Gifts on my email)?
    Example:
    -You give me items worth on Comunity market of 23 Euro (steam takes -13% when selling item) means 20Euro
    -I will give you average of Token selling based on lowest (35.5k) and highest (42k) ammount means 38.75k gold
    6. Can you help me doing/getting something ?
    The answer to this question is fairly simple, yes. I can help you with advice on addons, i'm an expert on it, made a friend DPS go from 12k to 20k with 1 addon, he plays feral Druid.
    7. Can I add you as a battletag friend ?
    Yes, absolutely, as long as we DO NOT ever chat about buying/selling as it's not going to help either of us . Everything else from girls to airplanes we can chat about.
    8. If I forgot to mention anything or you have any question simply contact me and ask away.
    9. Contact via Skype: s3r61u_msc
    Last edited by DKVV; 05-12-2015 at 01:32 PM.

WoW Gold on All EU & Twist Nether&Sylvanas EU A/H for CS:Go/DotA 2 items or steam $