Creating Battle.net account for sale. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cashot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creating Battle.net account for sale.

Hello, gentlemen!

Firstly, excuse me my english

Could you help me with your buy/sell expertise on, how to create battle.net account for sale properly, please?

Some tips would be super nice.

While registering:

- which country better to choose for eu acc.

- should I use vpn for this country or blizzard doesn't care about your IP and true country of residence?

- it is normal to register acc on name, like "John Smith"?

- should I remember birthdate, which I choose there?

- should I verify e-mail I register on?

- should I tell to buyer IP from which this account was logged last time?

- some other tips?

Thank you, in advance, dudes.

p.s. sorry, but i didnt find a help forum section

Creating Battle.net account for sale.
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EU is a bit different from US/Oceanic accounts. As long as you pay with a Subscription card, it won't matter too much which is the origin country, however whichever protects the user more, would be my suggestion.

You should for posterity sake make accounts with a VPN for a specific country, and use said VPN for that account each time you login. This will better protect the account. However using your own name is probably best. The simple reason being that if there is a problem with the account, you won't have trouble proving they were created under your name.

You should make a new account, with a new email account each time. You should also verify the email account and the battle.net account. Once created, make sure you login to each of the emails, each month, or at least until the account is sold.

Do remember birthdays and secret answers. It's also a good idea to make a screenshot with each of the informations you used to make the account, including the CDKeys and expansion keys. Save the screenshot with the account name, server the character is on, and the character name, for easy reference later. So something like [email protected] (not my account/realm). If you want to put the password in there as well, then you can also do that.

Back when I used to create, level, and sell accounts, I used the same password and same sqa for all the accounts. This took the guesswork out of it.

If you are planning on selling accounts, you should take screenshots of everything on the account like achievements, mounts, quantity of gold, titles, gear, look of characters, etc - as well as create an anonymous profile for each. I do not know of any profile company which makes an anon which stays locked in the database. I had created my own when I was selling accounts. It also held all the items, titles, etc - just no name. I would recommend the same.

Good luck.

Cashot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for your detailed response!

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention something. In regards to EU accounts, each of them are limited on the types of payments that they can take. So if you make one with a realm specific for the UK, but a person wants to use it in another country, they may not be able to use their own payment on it. However if you use your own name to make the account, then you should be able to move it over to the region (via your "new" physical address). This will likely mean calling support or emailing them. You should test this, and if it works for you, could allow you to offer a special service for your customers.

Additionally, even though there are a crap load of accounts in my name, I cannot get a list of each of them. Blizzard refuses to give me a list. Knowing this, protects your customers, even though your name is on the account.