CHEAP~Diablo 3 + RoS Account w/ Wings + HOS comes with ALOT OF GOODIES---MORE INFO I menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Yappie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHEAP~Diablo 3 + RoS Account w/ Wings + HOS comes with ALOT OF GOODIES---MORE INFO I

Looking to sell everything you see their, considering it comes attached with the account. I'm selling in a bundle.

As you can see I havent played WoW in a while, so not to sure how much gold is left on it. But I do own just about every Heirloom for bg's.

Played hearthstone for a long time when it came out, until Naxxramas came out, after that I left. I have cardbacks "Goblin" to prove it can be played "Ranked"

As for Heros of the storm, I'm an avid Moba player, Ive played just about everything, from warcraft 3, to what we have today. Heros just didn't do it for me.
    I have a few heros on their, and the pony mount, roughly 9.5kg so you can unlock heros.

That's about it, my skype is itwitchtv
    Msg me ANYTIME if interested, not looking for much, roughly $50/70 U.S.D

CHEAP~Diablo 3 + RoS Account w/ Wings + HOS comes with ALOT OF GOODIES---MORE INFO I