Feenix Account for Nostalrius Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

davexx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Account for Nostalrius Account

Hi Guys, as the title says im looking to trade my Feenix account for a decent character on Nostalrius. I have 2 characters on this account, 1 level 60 Human Mage on Warsong, which is full 20 man geared with some t1/t2 and MC pieces and have cleared 8 bosses naxx myself with it. Also on the account is a 70 Undead Warlock on Archangel which is t5/t4 Geared with Champion of the Naaru and some other very good pieces including 375 Enchanting, and 350 LW (for drums iirc). Both chars are ready to be logged on and raided with, i havent been on this account in quite a while so am unable to give more details but if you add my skype i can maybe dig out some screenshots.

Im interested in a Rogue on nostalrius im not too bothered about faction atm but higher level the better.

Please add sapiano112 to skype an open to offers.
    Last edited by davexx; 04-30-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Feenix Account for Nostalrius Account
    davexx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump looking for anything high level, pref alliance!